发表于: 2018-7-5 14:23:21

tabitha posy was ever so nosy  

6 O0 h9 U( q9 D$ B

这个绘本故事比较押韵,一个爱管闲事的小女孩和动物们发生的有趣故事。

3 e9 Y! z$ Q7 q1 B

Adelightful rhymingstory about a nosy little girl and her misadventures at the zoo Tabitha Posy is a pest to everyong in the town of Hamilton Shady. Shecan t help but be curious, and sticks her nose in other people s business much to her neighbors' chagrin.One day, on a school trip to the zoo, Tabitha s nosiness gets her into a bit of trouble with one of the zoo s less friendly animals "

$ j8 I" ]8 `) u+ o8 R( v

the fearsome beastie 可怕的野兽

% u" _- ^& m  D' H) A, L

可怕的野兽饿了,镇上的孩子们都是他的菜....

4 [' \* }+ b9 j* }

8 y* k# a# B: Y

The fearsome beastie is hungry and the children from the town are top of his menu. The fearsome beastie tricks the children into feeling sorry for him and eats them all. Little Pete escapes and knows just the person to help...His Gran!

. K( ~' k5 H1 q# }" P" R3 `

thejelly that wouldn’t wobble不动的果冻

+ J( L# l0 G+ }! j# L* P

这是萝莉公主89岁的生日派对,菜单上有个绚丽的果冻。但是有点麻烦的是,这果冻拒绝移动!宾客们想了各种办法,最后有个年纪小的客人灵机一动…

/ |$ C% |& K4 u- A- j' i$ F

It is Princess Lolly's 89th birthday and she is holding a banquet. For her birthday the cook has made the most magnificent jelly. However the jelly refuses to wobble! All the different guests try different ways of making it wobble but the jelly is stubborn; it doesn t want to be eaten. Finally the smallest guest comes up with an idea to put ice cream with the jelly. Suddenly the jelly begins shivering and quaking, then finally it wobbles.

. j3 E& u1 B( Z5 T0 T, G

The Dog Detectives: Lost in London 小狗神探:迷失伦敦

/ @: A$ S; |! i7 J' \0 l

迷失伦敦是个有趣的故事,神秘的老鼠和爱管闲事的蝙蝠一定会引起孩子们的兴趣。伦敦悬案!城市的守护者,六只乌鸦,从伦敦塔失踪了。小狗神探必须抓紧时间搜索伦敦街头,尽快找到他们!

" [5 W2 C7 x/ k( c/ u+ B

The Dog Detectives are cycling through the busy streets of London when they crash into a new case: the guardians of the city, six black ravens, are missing from the Tower of London.

1 b" ]( Q$ d. G9 K

Grandma Bendy 班迪奶奶

. ^* P7 M$ J0 R' S: D

每个人都喜欢班迪奶奶!她有令人难以置信的柔韧性,可以旋转的手臂,超弹性的双腿,不过,在很久以前,她可有段不太光彩的历史,也意识到也许没有人喜欢她,直到她发现如何用她的技能去帮助别人…

7 {  W) G0 D: {9 v- Y

Grandma Bendy is the bendiest grandma. She has twizzly arms and super stretchy legs! In the past Grandma Bendy used her skills for bad and was an excellent burglar. When her own house is burgled she realizes how unhappy she makes people and gives herself up. Many years later, when Grandma Bendy is released from a bendy-proof prison, she discovers that no one really likes her.....

) I7 p5 |' b6 S0 f- v3 K. n英文原版:睡前故事精选5册超大开本
; V3 A) f% G( u4 [8 \链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ugnklJTplhlDliAeflLCkA 1 ~) X+ T* j+ ]
密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
4 ~0 j  V, c) p: o% I

( R: g5 y$ r0 _/ C! Q
我的爱币满屋子,求爱贝发美元啊!
骨朵妈  评论于  2018-7-9 14:50:07
谢谢宝宝妈妈的分享
爱贝亲子点读资源圈 爱贝亲子点读笔资源分享圈,文件格式为IB格式。 群主: 点读包下载
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华