发表于: 2016-2-26 18:00:55
《The Remarkable Journey of Charlie Price》电子书mobi+epub网盘资源下载
! b* q1 @0 Y, ^4 R1 l
) u8 h3 F/ T1 R% A  s" Z" f下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jHdjlEA
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   

3 b( n" V, E2 a0 ?) i: Y 《The Remarkable Journey of Charlie Price》电子书mobi+epub网盘资源下载
& H8 o  ]( ]" a) T6 C4 w" m0 z
7 J" b. ?& L% x作者:Jennifer Maschari- r( c. _& }/ i1 C
适合年龄:8 - 12岁
* G2 s6 U* @& _. ]$ |, w语言: English
! ?4 R- Z' F  N  w简介:2 y4 Y2 |: r0 g" Q: Z
A heartfelt, beautifully written novel of love, loss, and math—perfect for fans of Rebecca Stead and Sharon M. Draper.
5 E  r+ T9 e$ {& r6 h6 k! {. O9 J/ Y' A
Ever since twelve-year-old Charlie Price's mom died, he feels like his world has been split into two parts. Before included stargazing and Mathletes and Saturday scavenger hunts with his family. After means a dad who's completely checked out, comically bad dinners, and grief group that's anything but helpful. It seems like losing Mom meant losing everything else he loved, too.
( `6 E& _4 |3 w2 c' q5 |" N2 w( ]' s$ C) \7 |
Just when Charlie thinks things can't get any worse, his sister, Imogen, starts acting erratically—missing school and making up lies about their mother. But everything changes when one day he follows her down a secret passageway in the middle of her bedroom and sees for himself.
& |7 S0 ]5 B' v9 {+ s3 n3 Y' n# b; S5 o* R
Imogen has found a parallel world where Mom is alive!9 u, [8 a( r& I1 X! \! ]
( M2 x1 }. ]0 U2 W# e
There's hot cocoa and Scrabble and scavenger hunts again and everything is perfect . . . at first. But something doesn't feel right. Whenever Charlie returns to the real world, things are different, and not in a good way. And Imogen wants to spend more and more time on the other side. It's almost as if she wants to leave the real world for good. If Charlie doesn't uncover the truth, he could lose himself, the true memory of their mother, and Imogen . . . forever.
/ {  f' T. H, m  g+ H
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
jane_dw  评论于  2016-3-4 09:06:10
thanks for sharing
为了孩子我爬我爬,咦~怎么总是没尽头呢!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华