发表于: 2016-2-17 15:04:19
《Appleblossom the Possum Hardcover 》电子书mobi+epub网盘资源下载
( M  y7 a4 {6 X6 n3 H7 Z( {0 @

3 E5 W2 J7 p6 {! B

/ |# d+ @* |) S) C3 B下载地址:链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1boidnjD
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   
《Appleblossom the Possum Hardcover 》电子书mobi+epub网盘资源下载 7 Q# |; T! l2 {( R; V5 u  m
: o* U+ L3 q! t" U  n
适合年龄:8 - 12岁8 ]% v( {% B! @2 G, H
语言: English" i$ p7 C. E, e! F) R. A) T, N
简介:
4 R9 J; e8 A9 r: @  K5 A
Fans of E.B. White's CHARLOTTE'S WEB and Dick King-Smith's BABE will adore this heartwarming and funny animal adventure by the award-winning author of COUNTING BY 7s   x$ R$ L4 `8 X2 e6 e6 b+ L' w
Mama has trained up her marsupial babies in the ways of their breed, and now it's time for all of the possums--even Appleblossom--to discover the world. Little Appleblossom knows the rules: she must only be awake at night, and she must avoid cars, humans, and the most dreaded monsters of all: Dogs. But despite the warnings, the littlest possum spies on a human family and accidentally falls down their chimney! Appleblossom, her faithful brothers--who launch a hilarious rescue mission--and even the little girl in the house have no idea how fascinating life can be.
0 P& o9 J3 T- T' g/ wWith dynamic illustrations, this cozy animal story, which is an Amazon Best Book of the Month and an Indie Next Best Book for Kids, is a perfect read-aloud and a classic in the making.
0 q) K# S) b! y# ~- \! x9 vThe audiobook of Appleblossom the Possum is read by famed actor Dustin Hoffman, with original music by the celebrated musician Ry Cooder.
3 j! J# R* e( }& `3 A6 R

: s" i9 l6 W1 N3 {3 w
4 a# [9 I! W5 |# B, L. \: o! p- b* u; j

. l/ V+ T; N8 _
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
trankee  评论于  2019-3-2 14:19:42
谢谢分享!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华