发表于: 2016-1-27 16:50:11
《The Accidental Afterlife of Thomas Marsden》电子书mobi+epub资源下载
5 a, q+ P) h, P% x8 I" u3 E  Z, z) ~2 ?' `3 P# b
下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mhpeoCK
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   

9 V* m' I, J$ A" Z! o 《The Accidental Afterlife of Thomas Marsden》电子书mobi+epub资源下载 - C; r9 T: R7 y5 T& F1 H0 r1 b% p

/ a* M2 i& q9 [5 z9 [作者:Emma Trevayne3 M, V& G. q; O% a
适合年龄:8 - 12岁; D+ P+ [! k4 v
语言: English# g8 |7 A0 b! K: V9 L1 t2 o
简介:' d9 q8 r" h- w5 O. m; G; J
What if you found your own grave—and it wasn’t empty? Discover the dark delights of faeries and fortune-tellers in this gently spooky book from the author of Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times, sure to appeal to fans of Coraline.- x  T) \# C4 L4 Y

* m' a) |' f  c, G% E* P6 rGrave robbing is a messy business.
7 V) a" D( }) q# Y) @# y2 ?1 I& Z- z8 ]1 }8 X! k& A8 ^
A bad business. And for Thomas Marsden, on what was previously an unremarkable spring night in London, it becomes a very spooky business. For lying in an unmarked grave and half covered with dirt is a boy the spitting image of Thomas himself. This is only the first clue that something very strange is happening. Others follow, but it is a fortune-teller’s frightened screams that lead Thomas into a strange world of spiritualists, death, and faery folk. Faery folk with whom Thomas’s life is bizarrely linked. Faery folk who need his help.3 y, ]! V5 c/ m5 j7 c( T

7 Y' P9 \$ @: f" U# m) A2 VDesperate to unearth the truth about himself and where he comes from, Thomas is about to discover magic, ritual, and the uncanny truth that sometimes the things that make a boy ordinary are what make him extraordinary.
; a! P* M8 C- S3 ^5 Q

- v$ p( k3 Y" v  R6 B; g9 L/ X; O2 ~

. k1 G% F" h* z+ u 《The Accidental Afterlife of Thomas Marsden》电子书mobi+epub资源下载
8 I6 z6 L4 g4 Q$ K. [( u' h
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
一条红尾鱼  评论于  2018-6-20 13:14:03
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华