- V* Z7 u6 G0 b  _7 D下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bfo1YY
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   

6 M( v% Z' U  P: h! x+ }$ ` 《Book Scavenger》电子书mobi+epub资源下载
! Z$ ]2 F) m9 \& F8 \( @; R3 u6 p# j+ I# T" {' L, U7 r* }
作者:Jennifer Chambliss Bertman 6 e- n7 W+ G. M# [
适合年龄:9 - 14岁
7 q; W+ G: I( X3 D2 l! m语言: English
) A: @  @# \8 f7 f! {. |; @简介:
+ {' \6 M1 C) K* W0 x2 SFor twelve-year-old Emily, the best thing about moving to San Francisco is that it's the home city of ) ?% I: a: o$ |  k4 D) a
her literary idol: Garrison Griswold, book publisher and creator of the online sensation Book Scavenger $ ]9 Z: l0 Q1 u" r. L
(a game where books are hidden in cities all over the country and clues to find them are revealed 2 ]1 _/ K7 T0 L) S0 }! Y
through puzzles). Upon her arrival, however, Emily learns that Griswold has been attacked and is now in
1 z- q/ P9 K1 t5 h( L( E+ R' Qa coma, and no one knows anything about the epic new game he had been poised to launch. Then Emily and
: V+ A3 I! p! Bher new friend James discover an odd book, which they come to believe is from Griswold himself, and 7 s) t$ a- h5 b4 f. @
might contain the only copy of his mysterious new game.
4 q; h2 g6 t. ?3 D7 L4 r
3 ^5 l# ~3 q( g0 u  U7 L3 sRacing against time, Emily and James rush from clue to clue, desperate to figure out the secret at the
% T3 v! M  V0 `heart of Griswold's new game--before those who attacked Griswold come after them too.

5 q! W! [& O" ]% h6 O* C7 L7 X+ `2 p
3 C1 C5 l6 k( B: x! I0 U8 Y
《Book Scavenger》电子书mobi+epub资源下载
( ~0 O# F# b0 H+ t5 |
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
trankee  评论于  2019-3-1 08:26:47
这个文件夹里是空的,没有数据。
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华