发表于: 2016-1-14 17:24:17
《Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional Poultry Farmer》电子书mobi+epub资源下载' {, Y) u9 I! u2 q
) v+ J3 R: b+ v
5 {6 _& p$ I& b; i7 T  j; N5 r
下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bnN6XqR
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   
- W; R; M. r9 L, a. k. E

《Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional Poultry Farmer》电子书mobi+epub资源下载

6 V% z7 O4 W) X8 E3 A2 B

, ~& r! L) @$ z$ Q# m0 P' o& U7 G作者:Kelly Jones 9 o- L8 g0 M) F9 c" l6 J
适合年龄:8 - 12岁: o7 e. P$ O2 a! N
语言: English
2 `2 X" S. J: i* f简介:( o2 K( N; a" U
Fans of Polly Horvath or Roald Dahl will love this quirky story of a determined girl, and some extraordinary chickens.' r5 ]  A2 I( y  R! Z4 x8 H

0 B/ L& [! D) v. hTwelve-year-old Sophie Brown feels like a fish out of water when she and her parents move from Los Angeles to the farm they’ve inherited from a great-uncle. But farm life gets more interesting when a cranky chicken appears and Sophie discovers the hen can move objects with the power of her little chicken brain: jam jars, the latch to her henhouse, the entire henhouse....6 b: s# F6 O9 ?3 f
2 q. S5 \- w2 k
And then more of her great-uncle’s unusual chickens come home to roost. Determined, resourceful Sophie learns to care for her flock, earning money for chicken feed, collecting eggs. But when a respected local farmer tries to steal them, Sophie must find a way to keep them (and their superpowers) safe.
$ q. x, D. q* t! b% h
' S% @1 a4 c) W, E; \7 E4 F
Told in letters to Sophie’s abuela, quizzes, a chicken-care correspondence course, to-do lists, and more, Unusual Chickens is a quirky, clucky classic in the making.
0 u4 |. V9 p; J2 \
4 h+ t6 o5 E. Q# ?4 R) P) N3 q: G5 k

T3 r$ P( _1 B6 V" V
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华