1 e% @, m- n! f* S- w( r6 \9 O" D* _) }0 N: f9 g; s$ o- t
4 J" k( y8 \* m$ N3 [0 }8 Y- D+ Y

《Ruby Lee and Me》电子书mobi+epub资源下载

. O2 W7 h2 |* P- ^/ [1 J8 E作者:Shannon Hitchcock
; {% J' Q- [8 H  l适合年龄:8 - 12岁7 e! I9 n" {$ v/ ]
语言: English
$ g+ x% t1 o) q" E$ ~8 v简介:( Z- i! K: O0 g* s5 \$ k/ V
Everything's changing for Sarah Beth Willis. After Robin's tragic accident, everyone seems different somehow. Days on the farm aren't the same, and the simple fun of riding a bike or playing outside can be scary. And there's talk in town about the new sixth-grade teacher at Shady Creek. Word is spreading quickly--Mrs. Smyre is like no other teacher anyone has ever seen around these parts. She's the first African American teacher. It's 1969, and while black folks and white folks are cordial, having a black teacher at an all-white school is a strange new happening. For Sarah Beth, there are so many unanswered questions. What is all this talk about Freedom Riders and school integration? Why can't she and Ruby become best friends? And who says school isn't for anybody who wants to learn--or teach? In a world filled with uncertainty, one very special teacher shows her young students and the adults in their lives that change invites unexpected possibilities.3 z; }# `8 C. N' v1 L& P

+ V/ _9 Z. K4 y
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
mutis  评论于  2016-12-14 09:27:03
感谢楼主分享
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华