发表于: 2020-5-25 13:49:19

DK原版电子书 - Children's Book of Music - 孩子的音乐入门指南书

DK出版。给对音乐有兴趣的孩子看的入门指导书。本书分三个主要音乐时段(早期,古典,现代)给孩子介绍世界音乐的历史,分类,主要乐器,著名代表音乐和音乐家。高清彩色PDF,非扫描版。' g% E% s3 e; ~* ]) f  T6 W4 a
6 d: P+ K( x8 _0 i1 J' Y! d+ _$ e' ~
评价:
6 T( p7 {* T  s& Y+ P--"Children's Book of Music presents an introduction to music by featuring musicians, instruments, musical styles and performances. "  \& q7 b. j2 g1 @0 c

. ^5 k$ K0 g# Z- D6 [--"This is a terrific book. The page layouts are wonderful. They feature large photographs and illustrations as well as easy to understand text. "4 U, I/ I' L2 M

9 U6 y0 [1 H& D. C/ U! Q3 g8 {* m# P--"I especially love that the book doesn't centre around one part of the world or one genre of music. The four different types of pages in the book allow the authors to include different parts of the music world. "0 `( f: Z# r( R7 g

: T7 M/ z5 d6 w) u/ e7 m( w--"Just flipping through this book got me excited! This is a DK book and, as with all their books, has wonderful pictures and information.% |' C8 r2 ~& J/ p# H, c; H4 i

" W0 y, Z- p" Y3 o8 h+ a* X& Z

DK原版电子书 - Children's Book of Music - 孩子的音乐入门指南书

& M& u; G' C8 T- i1 a2 S--"It shows countless types of musical instruments and the period of time and the culture they were developed/became popular. "8 z8 L& |3 q1 x9 J7 l
. y7 p' b) f8 m: D; O2 h$ s. X; p3 N
DK官方介绍:
/ D7 d% S% ]* {$ B8 _Music has always been an amazing way for people to connect with each other and to express their ideas and emotions. In this clear and lively introduction to music history, readers take a chronological journey around the world, exploring the sounds and rhythms of different cultures, the development of instruments, and the progression of musical styles. From the beginnings of music for ritual or magical purposes to the technological developments that have taken modern music in new directions, children will discover the fascinating history of music and how it has become an international exchange of ideas. The book also includes a bonus CD, featuring a selection of music from around the world.
' R" a8 r& u, ~, \! l2 Y8 A# p1 M! D4 o3 C4 ]5 A% M" E: s
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1TS4kzJhFTEH4pJYTn19Idg
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

' q8 }) C  [) w6 P! d1 u' {. a
- A; q$ t$ w. l$ I5 ?& B; g, W
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
儿童英语分级读物 目前市面上八大主流的分级读物:牛津阅读树、I can Read系列、RAZ、Step into Reading、海尼曼、我的图书馆系列、培生幼儿英语、培生儿童英语。 群主: 超级傲慢的达西
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华