发表于: 2020-5-18 14:04:04

章节书What the Woods Keep - Katya de Becerra 电子书mobi+epub

What the Woods Keep is the stunning debut of Katya de Becerra, who combines mystery, science fiction, and dark fantasy in a twisty story that will keep you mesmerized right up to the final page.On her eighteenth birthday, Hayden inherits her childhood home―on the condition that she uncover its dark secrets.
5 I+ n8 ?, `6 R2 w* j: P2 \' v$ \& Z" s* R" K% Z

" T( F9 n/ F) ]' }9 B- O' WHayden tried to put the past behind her, and it worked. She’s getting ready for college, living in a Brooklyn apartment, and hanging out with her best friend and roommate Del. But now it’s all catching up with her: her mother’s mysterious disappearance a decade before, her father’s outlandish theories about a lost supernatural race, and Hayden’s own dark dreams of strange symbols and rituals in the Colorado woods where she grew up.
% H% a. P% d8 O) F8 W$ }' r
; {' n: L, G) s$ z5 s; n" U$ _As soon as Hayden arrives at her hometown, her friend Del in tow, it begins: Neighbors whisper secrets about Hayden’s mother; the boy next door is now all grown-up in a very distracting way; and Hayden feels the trees calling to her. And among them, deep in the woods, Hayden will discover something incredible―something that threatens reality itself.( }; Q9 z5 ]% [6 `9 R
/ }; u/ C, Z9 b/ s9 G0 }
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1boCj1EfU0_THNENAaj-69g
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
7 Q5 ^% ?, I% w% u
- U$ ^9 g: n% I. o3 t
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
儿童英语分级读物 目前市面上八大主流的分级读物:牛津阅读树、I can Read系列、RAZ、Step into Reading、海尼曼、我的图书馆系列、培生幼儿英语、培生儿童英语。 群主: 超级傲慢的达西
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华