发表于: 2020-5-14 13:15:36

章节书The Right Hook of Devin Velma - Jake Burt 电子书mobi+epub

From the author of Greetings from Witness Protection! comes another unforgettable middle-grade novel about friendship and family.Devin wants to hit it big on the internet by pulling a stunt at an NBA game―one the entire nation will be watching. Addison can’t turn Devin down, but he can barely manage talking to his teachers without freezing up. How’s he supposed to handle the possibility of being a viral sensation?
* _3 F+ j) |' @% M; S! u6 m* w( w0 q+ n; c- b
Addi’s not sure why Devin is bent on pulling off this almost-impossible feat. Maybe it has something to do with Devin’s dad’s hospital bills. Maybe it all goes back to the Double-Barreled Monkey Bar Backflip of Doom. Or maybe it’s something else entirely. No matter what, though, it’s risky for both of them, and when the big day finally comes, Devin’s plan threatens more than just their friendship.With memorable protagonists and a wonderful supporting cast, The Right Hook of Devin Velma is a one-of-kind knockout in middle-grade fiction.
# g/ l0 k4 [- a. t& {# L: ~( ]1 e+ t; f
A Junior Library Guild Selection,"Spot-on sixth-grade humor and sympathetic characters will hook readers as he explores fame and friendship in the age of social media."--Publishers Weekly,"Fisticuffs ensue, but so in time do good and brave words in this goofy, affectionate tale of loyalty, family and fraternity."--Wall Street Journal" d1 G" r, h) D" ?6 ?
; _  J) y2 n0 z" t. `/ @; I

章节书The Right Hook of Devin Velma - Jake Burt 电子书mobi+epub

X' i; @$ D4 ^1 }8 E
"A sweet, accessible comedy about two sixth grade boys. Short and punchy sentences get straight to the funny stuff and leave just enough unexplained to keep readers moving to the resolution. ... A wholesome, appealing, and fast-paced friendship tale."--School Library Journal
( A: l1 P) X. ^2 b% X5 i2 G6 J# W9 ~1 g
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1kE3Y_ByQ9UAtravFSwygTw
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
5 o) W+ L; Z* k" ~( ~

1 X, z. S! B! h) k( E% s
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华