发表于: 2020-5-13 13:54:38

Ogre Enchanted - Gail Carson Levine 电子书mobi+epub百度云下载

Set in the world of the Newbery Honor-winning Ella Enchanted, this tale by beloved author Gail Carson Levine stars a clever heroine who is determined to defy expectations—and outwit a fairy’s curse.Evie is happiest when she is healing people, diagnosing symptoms and prescribing medications, with the help of her devoted friend (and test subject) Wormy. So when Wormy unexpectedly proposes to her, she kindly turns him down; she has far too much to do to be marrying anyone. And besides, she simply isn’t in love with him.
( k& A6 e7 L5 c/ [
. Y+ q: ?$ a9 f* a- @- S# B" D; R: _( KBut a certain meddling fairy named Lucinda has been listening in, and she doesn’t approve of Evie’s rejection. Suddenly, Evie finds herself transformed from a girl into a hideous, hungry ogre!Stuck in this new and confusing form, Evie now has only sixty-two days to accept another proposal—or else be stuck as an ogre forever.$ k& t& A- m& z8 C
$ P5 W; C4 @2 v6 L

Ogre Enchanted - Gail Carson Levine 电子书mobi+epub百度云下载

( V% k4 `# I6 v& m( |. d( I( W% [Review+ Y6 v2 W( J( I
“Longtime fans and new readers alike will devour this.” (Kirkus Reviews)“Readers new and old to Levine’s world will find much to love.” (Booklist)“Levine does an excellent job of getting into the mind of an ogre (Evie is overwhelmed by a sudden aversion to vegetables in all forms), and although the plot’s many strands are wide-ranging, she brings them together for a satisfying resolution.” (The Horn Book)
1 O- O3 x) i1 m% e: ^+ w
7 P- Q, r/ z0 z6 H; d. K. p“Like all of Levine’s heroines, Evie is complex, career-oriented, and likable as she bears up under seriously extraordinary pressures. With enough grotesqueries to satisfy the most transgressive tastes of juvenile humor and enough light romance to balance the scales, this trips lightly over a wide range of emotional appeals.” (Bulletin of the Center for Children’s Books)# B+ @. E+ h2 [4 c# _
+ j! ]5 D: N+ C+ W) x& n5 D2 c
Product details# \( U0 R; R& x9 [8 B
Age Range: 8 - 12 years8 v7 H" O1 _) \2 |* e+ j
Grade Level: 3 - 7+ F8 F, B& L& Y, f
Hardcover: 352 pages5 \6 L, X, z0 x9 ]
Publisher: HarperCollins (October 16, 2018): q8 D. j% Z+ u
Language: English
! `9 H8 z; Z+ I5 H3 RISBN-10: 9780062561213
3 O1 M+ A& s) v  _& MISBN-13: 978-0062561213$ ^% _& E- t  c" k
ASIN: 0062561219
8 {2 c1 h; m% v% ~
2 ^4 q! A9 C( w链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1BGgHxSIaJETfX3Zl3UwxJg
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
. M9 N& p8 X1 m

: x: d, b7 T7 I" @) i- v
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华