I’m not a good mom.9 Y: h* z% N( i+ [, v4 Z
I will never get past this.
" X. Y$ G7 e% w' a/ cI am defined by my weight./ E+ D# E  X# \4 y
I should be further along by now.% d" R7 P2 K9 B

6 @! t* v- Z% u& E2 W1 o: [

Girl, wash your face By Rachel Hollis 《女孩,洗脸》电子书mobi+epub+pdf

Girl, wash your face By Rachel Hollis 《女孩,洗脸》电子书mobi+epub+pdf

' T. @) ]6 J0 c- W' R. m* G
. . . then you could benefit from the unflinching faith and rock-hard tenacity Rachel Hollis has in store for you. In this challenging but conversational book, Rachel exposes the twenty lies and misconceptions that too often hold us back from living joyfully and productively, lies we’ve told ourselves so often we don’t even hear them anymore.
; u. |- M& E+ B& n) }! WRachel is real and talks about real issues. More than that, she reveals the specific practical strategies that helped her move past them. In the process, she encourages, entertains, and even kicks a little butt, all to convince you to do whatever it takes to get real and become the joyous, confident woman you were meant to be. Because you really can live with passion and hustle – and give yourself grace without giving up.
- f2 L% R8 r. K, O& |2 e$ s0 `
+ ^# N5 V( E8 V) w# n+ z! N; k链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1bANOhh9eQPELwNeWnDMD-w
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
2 D5 q$ N' G3 H! p3 v) c; q
7 o, q9 T. j5 R0 W) S
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华