发表于: 2020-4-20 16:50:40

章节书Friendship List Series 1-2 - Lisa Greenwald 电子书mobi+epub

Fans of Lauren Myracle and Wendy Mass will love acclaimed author Lisa Greenwald’s new duology about two best friends who kick-start middle school with a bucket list of eleven things they need to do to become AMAZING before their joint twelfth birthday party.
; g, X3 Z* Z4 p8 ]9 i+ B9 H9 K+ x9 o7 h& N# o
The first day of middle school means trading in freeze tag at the pool for new schedules, fabulous outfits, and a fresh start. But for eleven-year-old Kaylan, the chaos of new locker combinations, cafeteria cliques, and potential first kisses is more than she can handle. She dreads the start of sixth grade and feels like she wants—no, needs—a winning game plan.
1 b" I$ K8 I1 P/ D: I3 m% |- Q3 N5 B. b7 S) _. h4 B
Luckily, Kaylan and her effortlessly chill BFF, Arianna, have a fool-proof plan for tackling transitions: a list of eleven things they need to do to totally transform themselves before they both turn twelve in November.+ @' b0 p! {' \  \0 f

: S7 a. t- e6 o( v

章节书Friendship List Series 1-2 - Lisa Greenwald 电子书mobi+epub

* |- A. E1 _$ t7 w6 S) w' J
But between making guy friends, getting detention (and makeovers!), helping humanity, and having super-candid conversations with their moms about their flaws, the first 100 days of school turn out worse than Kaylan ever imagined. Kaylan and Ari forget to focus on their friendship and soon their loyalty to the list—what was meant to help them keep it together—becomes the very thing tearing their lives apart.
, H# @; I' Y9 Z# }& _0 m; d% b8 r0 J* F- r# o
Fans of Lauren Myracle and Wendy Mass will adore the second book in this hilarious series about two BFFs who master middle school with a list of twelve goals they MUST achieve before their thirteenth birthday.5 {- z9 P8 k0 y& k9 E% H$ x0 y: I. A
" c- F' P% R, @% K: M! n
Inspired by the success of their first birthday bucket list, Ari and her BFF Kaylan set twelve new goals for the next school year. And number one is “keep our friendship strong.”
# q8 Y7 ~$ {* D- k+ P8 ^$ C# [: y; F) U
But after a life-changing summer at camp, Ari feels torn between Kaylan and her camp friends. And as she faces down everything from boys to bat mitzvahs, Ari needs to figure out how to be her best self—before her friends come together at her thirteenth birthday party.Or the big win she and Kaylan were hoping for may become an epic fail.
0 c& }  L1 n7 \; `
3 L! ~8 h3 f- B8 @0 p# c) l链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1qSfI7csq9iv01cZ6amvRmQ
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

) T& S: k5 M" b' X! H7 }; J
1 c% n. Q( Q6 D; I# @5 w
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华