发表于: 2020-4-18 18:03:10

原版桥梁书Like Magic - Elaine Vickers 电子书mobi+epub

“Themes of sharing, trust, and family never overshadow the story’s heart: a natural longing for friendship and the unfettered joy of finding it.” —Publishers Weekly,“Endearing. The setting and gracefully embedded ethnic differences add freshness to a story with a message that will stand the test of time: friendship is like magic.” —Booklist
3 O8 p( x* z+ {$ t/ M: P
& B' ?3 Z5 a% e) |+ W

, O+ r, Y% Y- uFor three ten-year-old girls, their once simple worlds are starting to feel too big.Painfully shy Grace dreads starting fifth grade now that her best friend has moved away. Jada hopes she’ll stop feeling so alone if she finds the mother who left years ago. And Malia fears the arrival of her new baby sister will forever change the family she loves., H/ @+ B( I$ s+ N4 q
- _+ k+ K7 i3 ]* V7 s5 L
When the girls each find a mysterious treasure box in their library and begin to fill the box with their own precious things, they start to feel less alone. But it’s up to Grace, Jada, and Malia to take the treasures and turn them into something more: true friendship.
) F4 M4 ?  C' I4 F
" I+ |9 ^! n' z链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1mA-pTneqS4cq623x5cHxxw
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
3 Y3 w0 e8 r) y4 F- u& a" h% B

. U5 ?9 S* T+ L" ?' v% D3 l
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华