发表于: 2020-4-17 17:39:37

原版桥梁书Small Spaces - Katherine Arden 电子书mobi+epub下载

“Is it a mystery? A fairy tale? A horror thriller? As the suspense gripped me, I just wanted to know one thing—WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? Terrifying and fun.”—R. L. Stine, author of the Goosebumps and Fear Street series( l4 M6 f" P% J" q+ z; L' p

2 [# B9 N. A3 s. ?“The perfect book to be read by firelight during a chilly autumn evening—though you might find yourself inching closer to the light as the story nears its terrifying conclusion. Katherine Arden is a gifted storyteller with a wicked imagination!”—J. A. White, author of The Thickety series and Nightbooks5 z% I! f7 F1 f; P
  [( y/ L$ ]" ?# \
“This book scared the snot out of me. Fast-paced and spine-tinglingly delightful. I defy you to read the first two chapters without staying up the rest of the night to finish. You’ve been warned!”—Jonathan Auxier New York Times bestselling author of The Night Gardener; n) p" ]6 |+ f% h6 Q- R6 X

9 e- d" I& m& r  m& w

% p8 t" k* i8 Q+ n9 v0 \“Atmospheric horror at its best. Chillingly tender.”—Kirkus, starred review“With a tantalizing pace and palpable suspense, all nicely grounded in realistic emotions, this well-wrought spine-tingler is destined to be a hit (just makes sure the lights stay on).”—Booklist, starred review* g7 {5 L8 b: S, T

) j, j3 @% k4 y' ^9 X( D7 KBorn in Austin, Texas, Katherine Arden spent a year of high school in Rennes, France. Following her acceptance to Middlebury College in Vermont, she deferred enrollment for a year in order to live and study in Moscow. At Middlebury, she specialized in French and Russian literature. After receiving her BA, she moved to Maui, Hawaii, working every kind of odd job imaginable, from grant writing and making crêpes to guiding horse trips. Currently she lives in Vermont, but really, you never know.
8 u6 I( r4 B+ M" w) S" s5 v( ^% b, V
! Z4 F) @3 l0 Z  O链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1X_vJruRcgXytTPlTaoYsrg
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

/ U5 c" p& n) |) v& i
4 O. l' E4 z- f+ {6 U, S
' F% P' d- d8 p, p3 G
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华