7 o+ m9 t6 X: e' {% k8 AAge Range: 8 - 12 years
: e0 w( ^) b* |* H" A* \2 ~Grade Level: 3 - 7" W- R* j$ w) P6 i2 b2 C
Lexile Measure: 650
# I6 [2 @* |) G0 MSeries: The Prince Warriors 1-4, _+ m9 I. ]# V, k2 a9 c
Publisher: B&H Kids (August 15, 2018)1 d" |* O+ t" p- J- m( O- d4 `3 L
Language: English0 D% t3 y% l9 F+ A
- O' L- j# |. d# ~
The battle is real.
5 M$ J" \& q1 F: q9 _: |( j& q4 lAs brothers, Xavier and Evan are used to battling each other. But now, they’re discovering that there is a much bigger battle going on all around them and that it’s their turn to fight. The Prince Warriors is an epic, new, fiction, adventure trilogy that brings to life the invisible struggle ensuing in the spiritual realm and uncovers some of the truths from Ephesians 6:10-18.
4 I! X7 C$ N' P$ g& R3 {% P- s# I& k8 K/ D( q9 s6 n. c2 c
1. The Prince Warriors by Priscilla Shirer, Gina Detwiler (April 27, 2016)
' w; D! _9 ^- D. I0 L) o$ }2. The Prince Warriors and the Unseen Invasion by Priscilla Shirer (October 15, 2016)8 Y1 r  L8 u, r* l: c8 W; R
3. The Prince Warriors and the Swords of Rhema by Priscilla Shirer (February 1, 2017)0 J* f( M9 f+ V. p8 K1 {
4. The Winter War by Priscilla Shirer  (August 15, 2018)
2 }9 R3 D0 h" w) C' f- I: t5 ~2 z, X1 \

The Prince Warriors Series 1-4 - Priscilla Shirer 电子书mobi+epub

The Prince Warriors Series 1-4 - Priscilla Shirer 电子书mobi+epub

\9 t- Q# ^( }9 G- [
The battle is real.+ Q7 C9 A7 E, i8 X' K  h! v
As brothers, Xavier and Evan are used to battling each other. But now they’re discovering that there is a much bigger battle going on all around them. And it’s their turn to fight. Based on Ephesians 6:10–18, The Prince Warriors is the first book in Priscilla Shirer’s epic new series that brings to life the invisible struggle ensuing in the spiritual realm. Xavier, Evan, and their friends have typical lives until they enter a mysterious land called Ahoratos. There they meet their guide, Ruwach, who offers wisdom and direction as the kids’ initial adventure begins—an adventure filled with armor and danger and a very real enemy.* f0 {/ m$ Y7 X, K: Z. X

" l7 |. q! v. ~  m3 x1 {Written by New York Times Best-Selling author Priscilla Shirer, The Prince Warriors series was created for middle-grade readers and will include the fiction trilogy as well as Unseen: The 365 Prince Warriors Devotional and the Unseen app.* m$ [6 K$ ~+ n6 Z& P# a
* r& W* p6 {/ k# b3 l
In this second book in The Prince Warriors trilogy, the Prince Warriors face new challenges on earth and in the unseen realm of Ahoratos. The enemy, angry about his last defeat, is targeting them with weapons and tactics they had never imagined, including the flaming Olethron. The kids must turn to Ruwach and the Source, who can give them more pieces of armor to help them stand strong against this deadly threat.
$ s. E, r! b. Q. V0 F/ Q+ L; i) H  e) a$ y' s# `: p7 }
In this third book of The Prince Warriors trilogy, the Prince Warriors finally receive their last piece of armor—the swords they were promised when they began their adventure in the unseen realm of Ahoratos. And none too soon, for they must face the ultimate enemy, one who is gathering his Forgers and creating unthinkable new evil to stop the Prince Warriors from winning any battle ever again.
  e' V4 `' ]4 ]4 l6 Q, O* _: u, ~0 F
4 e0 s$ D+ X. k0 F2 E: sTwo years ago, the Prince Warriors lost one of their own, but now they must stand firm . . . because death is coming once again. In this sequel to Priscilla Shirer’s best-selling trilogy, the Prince Warriors return to Ahoratos to find it bare and dangerous. The Winter War is upon them.
" f: Y9 j3 S; K5 D$ @6 I0 f. {
$ Q: f. e6 D' O  G9 y) fDon't miss all the adventures of the Prince Warriors, perfect for all middle-grade readers! Also available: The Prince Warriors, The Prince Warriors and the Unseen Invasion, The Prince Warriors and the Swords of Rhema, and Unseen: The Prince Warriors 365 Devotional.
. Q% k/ C) w% f9 }
( p! w) y5 M, w' k& cAbout the Author! D. r; q9 O" R& y1 i, S7 `
Priscilla Shirer is a homemade cinnamon-roll baker, Bible teacher, and bestselling author who didn’t know her books (The Resolution For Women and Fervent) were on The New York Times Best Seller list until somebody else told her. Because who has time to check such things while raising three rapidly growing sons? When she and Jerry, her husband of sixteen years, are not busy leading Going Beyond Ministries, they spend most of their time cleaning up after and trying to satisfy the appetites of these guys. And that is what first drove Priscilla to dream up this fictional story about the very un-fictional topic of spiritual warfare—to help raise up a new generation of Prince Warriors under her roof. And under yours.
3 U9 e( F. x1 [# o5 E
9 j+ R% N1 d, b8 l' j. E' `Gina Detwiler was planning to be a teacher but switched to writing so she wouldn’t have to get up so early in the morning. She’s written a couple of books in various genres (Avalon and Hammer of God, under the name Gina Miani) and dramas published by Lillenas and DramaMinistry, but she prefers writing (and reading) books for young people. She lives in Buffalo, New York, where it snows a lot, with her husband and three beautiful daughters. She is honored and grateful to be able to work with Priscilla on The Prince Warriors.
1 r! u0 O" D0 V& N. H' R! p) @! w' W& b( k  [
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cbu5Zb9Xehm4skC9oFP6qg
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
+ d1 g0 R( B# q: X3 V

$ S8 h% m9 U; T/ A( D/ _; p) w
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
lisa801  评论于  2020-6-27 19:09:20
感谢分享,kindle可用
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华