发表于: 2016-1-27 16:50:11
《The Accidental Afterlife of Thomas Marsden》电子书mobi+epub资源下载+ v* T: n4 E$ G! I( ~7 h
1 D7 F/ `1 g+ T" e3 V4 T
下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mhpeoCK
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   

7 m6 g$ z' v$ U  d) H 《The Accidental Afterlife of Thomas Marsden》电子书mobi+epub资源下载 ( O. n" |  J- Y% h: M: O7 Z
1 M  @+ H7 {' L) R# R1 B6 b3 P, O
作者:Emma Trevayne9 y0 q0 ]6 k/ }4 S2 {, F; X
适合年龄:8 - 12岁
# q2 {+ B. p0 \; I; F/ [语言: English& Z+ R% [# {. I0 M' c7 b- @5 j
简介:7 ]4 R+ M6 ^, Q8 K) C
What if you found your own grave—and it wasn’t empty? Discover the dark delights of faeries and fortune-tellers in this gently spooky book from the author of Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times, sure to appeal to fans of Coraline.$ S/ T9 K" V" B

) K( b, d5 ]1 a! Q0 C9 [8 |Grave robbing is a messy business.6 \3 N: o9 N# P7 c, J4 W

4 r* @. v- {+ d( oA bad business. And for Thomas Marsden, on what was previously an unremarkable spring night in London, it becomes a very spooky business. For lying in an unmarked grave and half covered with dirt is a boy the spitting image of Thomas himself. This is only the first clue that something very strange is happening. Others follow, but it is a fortune-teller’s frightened screams that lead Thomas into a strange world of spiritualists, death, and faery folk. Faery folk with whom Thomas’s life is bizarrely linked. Faery folk who need his help.
8 u% L6 n+ z" z% \8 ]! b2 r. r' p2 j' _1 @
Desperate to unearth the truth about himself and where he comes from, Thomas is about to discover magic, ritual, and the uncanny truth that sometimes the things that make a boy ordinary are what make him extraordinary.

+ c) n; a% w! D* ~8 a5 Q+ N3 _& e
7 u& h$ d3 ]$ d) k
, `! ^3 d! y2 E
《The Accidental Afterlife of Thomas Marsden》电子书mobi+epub资源下载
$ p8 N% _; p. r! J3 X% T3 }
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
一条红尾鱼  评论于  2018-6-20 13:14:03
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华