下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bfo1YY
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   
2 d1 ^* R% w. F1 H, W; ~. q
《Book Scavenger》电子书mobi+epub资源下载 - m; ]8 O' q: a/ E/ ?6 ^

, g# a: L7 ]( i4 h/ y% p作者:Jennifer Chambliss Bertman
! n' |% Q6 l( D# O; O适合年龄:9 - 14岁7 _4 ~  e2 z3 U- e
语言: English
# m5 D3 X$ |$ r; b: _, W简介:, o: o: g2 X+ [( B7 i, [5 |
For twelve-year-old Emily, the best thing about moving to San Francisco is that it's the home city of
. V; S7 S, @; E& x& pher literary idol: Garrison Griswold, book publisher and creator of the online sensation Book Scavenger 2 B( w* L- v8 A$ V% K2 d* H; T
(a game where books are hidden in cities all over the country and clues to find them are revealed
$ v5 ^; g2 k, ?9 K  P  qthrough puzzles). Upon her arrival, however, Emily learns that Griswold has been attacked and is now in , ^7 ]. L# Q% i0 O, G4 f1 u
a coma, and no one knows anything about the epic new game he had been poised to launch. Then Emily and
9 u4 u8 t! o0 ther new friend James discover an odd book, which they come to believe is from Griswold himself, and
+ B* ~# z* X6 g- z1 i7 W1 q0 P" ]6 \# Wmight contain the only copy of his mysterious new game.0 C& V5 q% u: M" I4 R# b8 v/ h) h# G
: M3 S9 K5 E$ E" W5 n
Racing against time, Emily and James rush from clue to clue, desperate to figure out the secret at the ( x  i) [1 r2 J) u' {+ c
heart of Griswold's new game--before those who attacked Griswold come after them too.

, y/ r! X$ V. ?/ f. S% Q; t% z0 t
. Z" X# t4 ]. _1 ^, {7 B+ j* J- e: x/ U

: a/ B- P- u, a0 { 《Book Scavenger》电子书mobi+epub资源下载 0 B5 b5 w2 _) Y7 W( _' a1 }* r
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
trankee  评论于  2019-3-1 08:26:47
这个文件夹里是空的,没有数据。
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华