Miranda [博士生]
2201 0
发表于: 2017-12-19 16:46:13

The Truth Beneath the Lies

5 V& ?$ Y9 p  k% `' Q

The Truth Beneath the Lies

# u, }2 H5 U, [, Y' A& i) v% m

“A smart, suspenseful, and unpredictable thriller that will keep readers turning pages until every last lie is revealed.”—Karen M. McManus, New York Times bestselling author of One of Us Is Lying

8 H9 i' r$ B* E( b+ n: T7 O7 b
- k+ J$ X! E3 x; Q! S& }) s

For fans of The Darkest Corners and Pretty Little Liars, Amanda Searcy’s debut novel will have readers both disturbed and entranced by one girl’s present-day horrors and another’s haunting past.

3 C+ M8 P7 b; w, d/ S& g9 |/ N# \

]7 X2 t9 h0 O3 a, w- G1 ^) G+ I* W

" \1 e- e' ]$ U7 s

Flight.

9 i& n, j9 n) b2 X: U6 @% z

All Kayla Asher wants to do is run. Run from the government housing complex she calls home. Run from her unstable mother. Run from a desperate job at No Limits Food. Run to a better, cleaner, safer life. Every day is one day closer to leaving.

& [% E% O- T' y0 |# g- H: @

6 x. j2 B2 ]1 a

: f, n) d+ M0 J. m$ {" w

Fight.

1 P9 N: U" I- v" k4 p

All Betsy Hopewell wants to do is survive. Survive the burner phone hidden under her bed. Survive her new rules. Survive a new school with new classmates. Survive being watched. Every minute grants her another moment of life.

! a- _& |* k: ]

' C6 B0 w+ b- u0 a! ~; P' H  F

: I, S2 k$ j" x. n

When fate brings Kayla and Betsy together, only one girl will survive.

' _$ o0 A" L$ ^# x! ^6 x" m3 p" n

2 T5 c$ }0 C8 L- Q* [9 L# w( J

Editorial Reviews

( f& H; a. P4 n$ g: Q& Z6 N% Q4 e4 J  R

Review

1 M, T! w1 J7 w/ Z! ~8 P0 e+ O

“A smart, suspenseful, and unpredictable thriller that will keep readers turning pages until every last lie is revealed.”—Karen M. McManus, New York Times bestselling author of One of Us Is Lying

/ Z/ C/ X  W/ {- C, U, b

. I7 w: v3 s2 n

"An intricately plotted thriller that's both gritty and engrossing." —Kirkus Reviews, starred review

/ ^  V/ t; S8 X: ?; A1 P

$ @, P  o6 ~. \* R, G0 ~

"Told in dual POV with unreliable narrators and red herrings, this thrilling, fast-paced, and complex story will leave the reader questioning the truth until the very end."—Booklist

) h4 g0 @# S. ]7 i

0 W8 Q3 h; n, a+ U% I2 o" L' K9 J

% y% r0 c1 M& k. L2 Q1 X

About the Author

) g0 Q: C5 l- N( U* z$ [& u- D

Amanda Searcy earned a BA from New Mexico State University and an MA in human rights from the Univeristy of Es** in England. She works in collection development for a public library system and loves chocolate, cats, and curling up with a good book. She lives in New Mexico. Visit her online at amandasearcybooks.com and follow her on Twitter @aesearcy.

- M2 G4 l3 m) v9 K7 s3 a( _; n
8 L9 ?* p1 _, }9 C

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dFdGWN3

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 15爱币 才能浏览   

8 F, [' Z1 G9 E

0 {0 C' F9 g& Z- \3 c& `% f0 u9 O) t/ w' h% B0 P
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华