Miranda [博士生]
1494 0
发表于: 2017-12-15 15:35:02

The Witchlands

, ^! ?  F, k; @& w8 c2 y, Z; X8 n3 q

The Witchlands

The Witchlands

: Y! B; Q6 x  @4 J0 n, J

Two best friends use their magic to save the world from war and corruption in Susan Dennard's New York Times bestselling YA fantasy, Truthwitch.

5 {5 R$ [  `0 R

& I* U. h/ i% F9 G8 U

' }4 l1 {, Q2 N! H' S: _2 ~$ ^

On a continent ruled by three empires, some are born with a "witchery," a magical skill that sets them apart from others.

: H8 c: Q% @5 w0 O/ ]8 k0 f; C

( v, E2 E5 |$ F5 f6 ~7 t

! r# E% _" _8 h0 [+ g& o$ D

In the Witchlands, there are almost as many types of magic as there are ways to get in trouble―as two desperate young women know all too well.

1 C6 C( d4 {, ~" m

$ Y" x: L) z+ r- w8 g, Q7 b- `, M$ I

/ r+ t% e9 K4 b. C- k2 e

Safiya is a Truthwitch, able to discern truth from lie. It’s a powerful magic that many would kill to have on their side, especially amongst the nobility to which Safi was born. So Safi must keep her gift hidden, lest she be used as a pawn in the struggle between empires.

7 r$ ]: b+ |" G/ A2 M

! e% s/ v4 q) e/ w* ?2 V

4 {2 K  \. e9 Z% A

Iseult, a Threadwitch, can see the invisible ties that bind and entangle the lives around her―but she cannot see the bonds that touch her own heart. Her unlikely friendship with Safi has taken her from life as an outcast into one of reckless adventure, where she is a cool, wary balance to Safiya’s hotheaded impulsiveness.

2 F/ x) V8 P  h: l8 K- c

; g9 J6 z" [. _( O6 C

2 E; y! h: d/ }

Safiya and Iseult just want to be free to live their own lives, but war is coming to the Witchlands. With the help of the cunning Prince Merik (a Windwitch and privateer) and the hindrance of a Bloodwitch bent on revenge, the friends must fight emperors, princes, and mercenaries alike, who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a Truthwitch.

h$ M+ ]! {" o/ y
% Y8 b5 t2 I6 ?# X

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dFHC0Y9

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 15爱币 才能浏览   

1 G1 c& a* w8 l% d, p" Y

, w$ b/ K) N+ {6 _  |9 h- p/ Z" u: I+ U1 M; Q9 m7 C
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华