Miranda [博士生]
1600 0
发表于: 2017-11-25 14:17:25
Tale of the Bitcoin Kid: Learn about earning - Joanne Falvey 电子书mobi+epub3 @) D8 L& [" Y5 m/ X  ]

/ s$ S! m6 Y) p6 a$ F- [3 H4 ~) ]# ?

QQ截图20171125141516.png

+ ?8 u7 D! k( f3 A/ D

Bitcoin has a bad name amongst the general public. It’s a topic fraught with mis-communication, rumors and bad affiliationsWriter and Bitcoin advocate, Joanne Falvey, wants to tell a different story.The Tale of the Bitcoin Kid is a graphic novel aimed at children between 8 and 12 years old. It tells the story of a boy named Alex, his software engineer father and his internationally acclaimed artist mother. Together the three navigate the complicated Bitcoin landscape and emerge with a moral tale of learning and earning.

The Tale of the Bitcoin Kid is a graphic story about Bitcoin for kids (people of all ages really) and people and how it’s a great opportunity to learn about earning. And the basics of using bitcoins through pictures.

About the Author

Joanne Falvey is a writer and Bitcoin Advocate in Sydney, Australia. Her current focus is on Bitcoin and finding new ways to share it with the world.

“I wanted to show the good side of Bitcoin” writer Falvey says. “It has so much potential and is a really exciting development in online currencies and as a payment system. As a mum, I wanted to find a way to introduce kids to the idea of financial literacy and The Tale of the Bitcoin Kid was a great way to do this.”

In particular making it accessible to ALL people across the globe.

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1i5lFg3r

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 20爱币 才能浏览   

0 P$ ^& ]: q! {" }- R! l
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华