Miranda [博士生]
1791 0
发表于: 2017-11-24 15:21:03

Ghost Island and the Mystery of Charmander

Ghost Island and the Mystery of Charmander

- J0 E' O9 p" z/ v

When Sarah and Skip's mom inherits and house and moves the family to a remote town in Maine for a fresh start, the pair is anything but pleased. What if there's nothing to do? What if they don't make friends? What if they can't play Pokémon GO?7 R- o: _* H) \5 K* {4 D$ B: d
% e& Y, s) _% U; X- p
Then they see the mysterious island across the water from their new home—Ghost Island. Mom says she used to paddle out there and have all sorts of adventures. And when Sarah and Skip pick up a signal for a Poké Stop at the heart of the island, they can't wait to get out there and explore.( z) X$ y  w! s- q1 {' v% |! [+ X
) E3 Z1 C5 U! _* v% ?& ^" l/ @4 f
But Ghost Island holds a secret. It's the location of an ever-shifting competition that's been going on for hundreds of years. And now Sarah and Skip are going to be contestants and play Pokémon GO for real. And if they lose, the fate of the world may be at stake., `3 {/ y: g9 Y; m% N

1 V* ]4 B& Q  g- D  ~* C2 ^% JThe first book in an exciting new series for fans of the international sensation, Pokémon GO, Ghost Island and the Mystery of Charmander is brimming with mystery and adventure.
8 l6 E3 ?6 c6 M! i
. z# n  W5 I4 d- N6 T$ x* f3 Z- R8 z* {6 C" {" X: v# o% S- C

9 ^$ |+ Q) h# kAbout the Author% W" G4 A4 F! X; O: a
Ken A. Moore is national bestselling author who plays entirely too much Pokémon GO!

7 A  Q; X6 B8 a% N4 p5 U

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1o8sqvVk

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

& R# g6 R" J! w7 N  C$ Q

7 k( k+ Q" F2 E, i$ w
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华