购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   
8 |2 Y& a# g  T  ^* t2 D6 W0 P
The Forbidden Library series 1-2电子书mobi+epub资源下载 3 G, h( \+ ?: f" T1 [
% T) o  X2 _: m2 B% D
作者:Django Wexler - M2 ~' D* D2 T' O. D- j# c1 F
适合年龄:10岁以上
' v( J* Z' E  B, j/ G" u语言: English
2 S' }) ~7 x- K* L! G0 h9 F简介:9 d# I! d7 S% K  u- ^+ x$ x
The Forbidden Library kicks off a brand new classic fantasy series perfect for fans of Coraline, Inkheart, and The Books of Elsewhere!
- v% n! k4 @/ C+ _. }/ K( }; `$ P+ d6 f7 V% A5 n/ C. g
Alice always thought fairy tales had happy endings. That—along with everything else—changed the day she met her first fairy.
  C; R7 \( g3 r7 E7 b3 A! E. l

% ^! o3 `# z" ^% g: U& @When Alice's father disappears in a shipwreck, she is sent to live with her uncle Geryon—an uncle she's never heard of and knows nothing about. He lives in an enormous manor with a massive library that is off-limits to Alice. But then she meets a talking cat. And, even for a rule-follower, when a talking cat sneaks you into a forbidden library and introduces you to an arrogant boy who dares you to open a book, it's hard to resist. Especially if you're a reader to begin with. Soon Alice finds herself INSIDE the book, and the only way out is to defeat the creature imprisoned within.
/ l% Z( i1 L7 g* Z! {4 K9 W
/ r4 `5 \& v: L) L! F8 I8 ]
It seems Uncle Geryon is more than he says he is. But then, so is Alice.
8 o/ Y, `: x3 E- o. {
% R$ u7 N; |, n* R" ~# S$ F$ O6 R The Forbidden Library series 1-2电子书mobi+epub资源下载
$ j8 B8 t" @6 R% e
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
一条红尾鱼  评论于  2018-6-20 13:16:58
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华