发表于: 2020-5-26 14:05:21

章节书英语写作经典鸿篇: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction百度云下载

英语写作经典鸿篇: On Writing Well by William Zinsser ,不少大学的英文写作课程也将此书作为教材或者附于阅读清单,On Writing Well此书因其完备的建议,清晰的思路和温润的风格而为人颂赞。在这个电邮和网络被广泛应用的时代,几乎每个人都需要写作;或者还有一些人想学习写作,此书便是为你们而写。8 {! g$ c- ^1 P9 c- {

E- O4 t9 ~* m7 S7 x无论你想写人物还是地点,科技、商业、体育、艺术,还是日渐流行的回忆录,On Writing Well的作者William Zinsser作为一位卓越的作家和老师,在书中为你提供写作基本的原则和其洞见。此书已售出超过百万本。历经时间检验,时至今日此书仍然屹立。对于作家或者有志成为作家之人而言,此书仍是一份珍贵的资料。' M! Y, K& x' S2 k$ Z
8 r, |( I0 |/ _7 ]- D

章节书英语写作经典鸿篇: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction百度云下载

4 w/ L9 q0 N8 \4 POn Writing Well has been praised for its sound advice, its clarity and the warmth of its style. It is a book for everybody who wants to learn how to write or who needs to do some writing to get through the day, as almost everybody does in the age of e-mail and the Internet.
% z; l! o% z$ C
* j- {+ B  Z% c. ]+ OWhether you want to write about people or places, science and technology, business, sports, the arts or about yourself in the increasingly popular memoir genre, On Writing Well offers you fundamental priciples as well as the insights of a distinguished writer and teacher. With more than a million copies sold, this volume has stood the test of time and remains a valuable resource for writers and would-be writers.The introduction above is derived from Amazon。
8 a# N* ?" y. @6 j1 ?: a' k
  `, B" E# y" X# v. _. [, ]链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/10HEGS8q_p4pmeX0h5SpXqQ
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
8 b4 {5 M0 N4 Z  ]" `

5 T( W5 i0 D- p& {7 G8 D
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
儿童英语分级读物 目前市面上八大主流的分级读物:牛津阅读树、I can Read系列、RAZ、Step into Reading、海尼曼、我的图书馆系列、培生幼儿英语、培生儿童英语。 群主: 超级傲慢的达西
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华