发表于: 2020-4-17 17:52:32

初级章节书 夜精灵 The Night Fairy 百度云下载

点灯人出品的精灵故事,属于初章难度,夜精灵 The Night Fairy 的作者是2008年Newbery Medalist大奖的得主。如果一个精灵失去了翅膀再也不能飞翔会怎样?弗洛里是一位年轻的夜精灵,她将给我们带来惊险的故事。3 D+ f8 b- J. D& d3 [  J

6 ]5 _* B/ q' x( S$ g! w5 h' SFrom 2008 Newbery Medalist Laura Amy Schlitz comes an exhilarating new adventure — and a thoroughly original fairy who is a true force of nature.What would happen to a fairy if she lost her wings and could no longer fly? Flory, a young night fairy no taller than an acorn and still becoming accustomed to her wings — wings as beautiful as those of a luna moth — is about to find out. What she discovers is that the world is very big and very dangerous.- \  d% p4 J# z: r+ \8 K% Y2 g
9 m7 a" k; ~+ h1 I# \9 F% |( I- W( c

初级章节书 夜精灵 The Night Fairy 百度云下载

) r! q2 N1 Z' H3 u' d8 M
But Flory is fierce and willing to do whatever it takes to survive. If that means telling others what to do — like Skuggle, a squirrel ruled by his stomach — so be it. Not every creature, however, is as willing to bend to Flory’s demands. Newbery Medal winner Laura Amy Schlitz and world-renowned illustrator and miniaturist Angela Barrett venture into the realm of the illustrated classic — a classic entirely and exquisitely of their making, and a magnificent adventure.
4 R0 \' @6 e; [9 Q/ L
2 b4 v5 q+ j$ j' u链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1l5Vv6F077R5b0jZ6_Vsc6w
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
) A/ F0 l- @1 \% k0 o/ R

! D7 D3 ]- S9 D' I. Y; p
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华