发表于: 2020-4-16 17:47:14

章节书 隐藏在蛋下的秘密 Under the Egg 百度云下载

From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler meets Chasing Vermeer in this clever middle grade debut,When Theodora Tenpenny spills a bottle of rubbing alcohol on her late grandfather’s painting, she discovers what seems to be an old Renaissance masterpiece underneath. That’s great news for Theo。7 X8 v4 |) a0 @( @1 f  v7 N& v
4 k- m% R( O5 _* w
who’s struggling to hang onto her family’s two-hundred-year-old townhouse and support her unstable mother on her grandfather’s legacy of $463. There’s just one problem: Theo’s grandfather was a security guard at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and she worries the painting may be stolen.
) a& {; ]* _9 x+ p1 \( Z
2 Z2 [5 t1 R0 `7 |, d+ f) xWith the help of some unusual new friends, Theo's search for answers takes her all around Manhattan, and introduces her to a side of the city—and her grandfather—that she never knew. To solve the mystery, she'll have to abandon her hard-won self-reliance and build a community, one serendipitous friendship at a time.6 L% t2 h( o4 c; \. ]8 J. f" L& a. k

6 n. f4 n6 c( c5 A4 I; Z

2 E( q7 |# V, o“Uniquely readable, entirely charming, and a pleasure from start to finish. Debuts this good are meant to be discovered.” —SLJ Fuse 8 Blog,“Riveting from start to finish.” —BookPage$ ?5 N  J3 n& V' K8 _5 I

+ U6 m2 a% B( c- W- C% U隐藏在蛋下的秘密 Under the Egg 基本信息
! u/ w! G* _/ I  L! F& h作者: Laura Marx Fitzgerald  (Author)( u9 @+ ?% E! @" B* e) P$ ]* c! X! i
适合年龄: 8 - 12 years
! B/ U! q# Y- O0 p适合年级:3 - 7
3 H+ O6 u1 _- ]# B* Z出版时间:20153 q$ D) [# d/ [5 I$ \* Q% O2 i" D
出版社: Puffin Books
/ e7 f. t. D/ ^
4 c9 H) V" `! ~! V% b链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1OzoBXFucHmBbK7dg9774sQ
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
+ N! |6 h* }" v! Y+ g! ?$ B
3 @; k' q4 p( ^9 f) E% Q
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华