红磨坊 [版主]
2529 0
发表于: 2019-7-2 18:55:57
廖彩杏168本书单:Giraffes Can't Dance长颈鹿不会跳舞 音频资源下载
0 F# c) H6 O" U, G! \$ B 廖彩杏168本书单:Giraffes Can't Dance长颈鹿不会跳舞 音频资源下载
, _8 W7 }. N6 |% W适读人群 :3-5岁
7 s8 K7 u; u! ]* j: I& `$ vGerald the giraffe doesn't really have delusions of grandeur. He just wants to dance. But his knees are crooked and his legs are thin and all the other animals mock him when he approaches the dance floor at the annual Jungle Dance.
: W% o( T% {0 @0 [
$ h, y- W, i$ C3 I) W+ uGerald the giraffe longs to dance, but his legs are too skinny and his neck is too long. At the Jungle Dance, the warthogs waltz, the chimps cha-cha, and the lions tango. Giraffes Can't Dance, they all jeer when it's Gerald's turn to prance. But with some sound advice from a wise cricket, Gerald starts swaying to his own sweet tune.- k& c% Q6 A. V1 o& M; Z$ {9 W
6 W, e0 J& i" e' Q4 L/ `
杰拉德是只长颈鹿,长脖子优美而纤细。可惜膝盖向外弯曲,腿瘦得骨头连着皮。. A' n+ N1 ]& M# B3 I* c, Y$ \
6 U- i; ~$ B  M1 \5 K: Y
杰拉德不太会跳舞,每年他都担心灰在丛林舞会出丑。但是在一个美丽的月圆之夜,杰拉德发现,原来换一首音乐来跳舞,就可以变得独一无二…… 长颈鹿Gerald有着纤细而优美的脖子,这让他显得十分优雅。但是她不会跳舞,为什么这么说呢?因为他的膝盖向外弯曲,如果让他转个圈,他就会摔个四脚朝天。
* Y8 \3 Y2 D' l0 L5 a- @* U+ e! L! W0 g  K2 x5 ^% [! x

& E% b( O" O5 L: C! @
' a" Q! L( F$ s" D链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1u0fCsEOugpZJxg_4DlHYjQ ' Y( o$ G! s& b: Z- W4 q
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 10爱币 才能浏览   
% {' ^; Q: y, e. `- P1 H; N

% d+ G/ r* e" ~+ {9 S* P3 T4 j! K; A3 |: i) j
我的爱币满屋子,求爱贝发美元啊!
廖彩杏书单阅读 一个从未留洋,也自承发音并不道地的廖彩杏,总是很诚心的告诉对方:“与其花钱去补习班,不如有规律的听英文有声故事,不仅经济实惠,而且效果更好。”她自创了一年52周100本英文绘本阅读计划和书目清单,更有效的带孩子启蒙英语。 群主: 风起云涌
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华