发表于: 2020-5-27 15:12:11

Lucky Little Things - Janice Erlbaum 电子书mobi+epub下载

A funny and heartfelt realistic middle-grade novel about friendship, family, and the meaning of luck, from author Janice Erlbaum.
: L, d( P8 ~) g# w$ \0 n( t( I! j5 ?7 j9 ~
7 n9 T5 O' U" s2 T. H& i8 z7 yEighth-grader Emma Macintyre could use some good luck. The popular kids at her school ignore her, the boy she likes is out of her league, and her best friend has been ditching her for the mean girls. Worst of all, her beloved Aunt Jenny died recently, leaving Emma and her single mom reeling with grief.
/ N8 V/ o$ i! Y8 O
! T3 W! z& O/ F

Lucky Little Things - Janice Erlbaum 电子书mobi+epub下载

- k) a$ H9 b8 p* S8 W: SThen Emma receives a mysterious letter with no return address. The letter promises that ten lucky little things will happen to her over the next thirty days―she just has to make a list of what she wants. When the things on her list start coming true, she races to understand what’s happening. How does this lucky letter work? Who sent it? And what’s going to happen when the thirty days are done?' J( @2 H, ?, |1 P  E" d; P+ j% ^
# ?* }; q# ~; f7 K/ R6 L
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1XOuvAT8bYhotOlsB7_Li3A
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

: S9 ?: I: W, K4 c7 _
2 ], R( A# b4 \* X
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
htdxf2010  评论于  2020-6-28 12:26:38
非常感谢分享
sundayvnlife  评论于  2020-8-2 16:40:48
非常感谢分享
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华