发表于: 2020-4-24 14:05:23

The Parker Inheritance - Varian Johnson 电子书mobi+epub百度云下载

"Powerful.... Johnson writes about the long shadows of the past with such ambition that any reader with a taste for mystery will appreciate the puzzle Candice and Brandon must solve.... Their adventure is also a quest for dignity and justice and a journey to understand each other. In a novel marked by scenes of pain and rage, their friendship, genuine and sustaining, is a great achievement." -- The New York Times Book Review
5 U+ R8 N, ^8 x% S* o) @/ x. t/ b! A
"Johnson's latest novel holds racism firmly in the light. Candice and Brandon discover the joys and terrors of the reality of being African-American in the 1950s. Without sugarcoating facts or dousing it in post-racial varnish, the narrative lets the children absorb and reflect on their shared history. The town of Lambert brims with intrigue, keeping readers entranced until the very last page. A candid and powerful reckoning of history." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
- q# b: P- N7 w& ~0 n( O$ P! @1 \6 i: ?+ X8 x1 D" L6 a' g: _

The Parker Inheritance - Varian Johnson 电子书mobi+epub百度云下载

+ R* H: v- F' T, s
"Johnson's Westing Game–inspired tale is a tangled historical mystery, a satisfying multigenerational family story, and an exploration of twentieth-century (and contemporary) race and racism.... His protagonist is intelligent, endearing, and believable; scenes with her father, especially, have both humor and poignancy. Well-placed textual clues keep historical context and race relations at the front of readers' minds–and examining those constructs, ingeniously, provides the key to solving the mystery." -- The Horn Book, starred review
. E6 P$ E9 o/ T) k8 q5 |  p4 {6 ]* D* P1 [; \6 h; C& G/ o+ {
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1uUujHV3pDlpc7bM2YfvbCA
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

. P/ T6 q6 q1 a. S& X' i
# V9 b: \/ z( n" I
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华