下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pKrFSF5
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   

- |8 B6 k6 c9 j0 }, \' W% L% { The Forbidden Library series 1-2电子书mobi+epub资源下载
) `+ J$ o8 A: ?0 L4 m3 q" r" s, K5 v8 I; s% ?2 x1 j  H
作者:Django Wexler
: u( f" V8 a# t- B适合年龄:10岁以上
* ]. a; V3 n( w' }  n9 I语言: English
# A  F  X6 c8 s, F& c- W* ^简介:$ H# I! Z, Q( w& d" q$ Q- a/ C6 k6 R
The Forbidden Library kicks off a brand new classic fantasy series perfect for fans of Coraline, Inkheart, and The Books of Elsewhere!8 e, u, c' v1 D/ [% a
5 d, _  ?2 _$ ]' T. Y- @- {% L+ B5 f& T. J
Alice always thought fairy tales had happy endings. That—along with everything else—changed the day she met her first fairy.# g5 }; E; O8 Q. {' t

# I5 h& X3 E' J/ [1 BWhen Alice's father disappears in a shipwreck, she is sent to live with her uncle Geryon—an uncle she's never heard of and knows nothing about. He lives in an enormous manor with a massive library that is off-limits to Alice. But then she meets a talking cat. And, even for a rule-follower, when a talking cat sneaks you into a forbidden library and introduces you to an arrogant boy who dares you to open a book, it's hard to resist. Especially if you're a reader to begin with. Soon Alice finds herself INSIDE the book, and the only way out is to defeat the creature imprisoned within.9 I9 a* P3 K# q) _( y# `; [

- m2 Q: X* H; d# F/ c2 m0 EIt seems Uncle Geryon is more than he says he is. But then, so is Alice.
5 |' r" z' o$ b8 W4 b& Y( U
6 v$ E& ~7 v/ B9 D The Forbidden Library series 1-2电子书mobi+epub资源下载
, L) ^$ ~- n# T: n
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
一条红尾鱼  评论于  2018-6-20 13:16:58
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华