Miranda [博士生]
1681 1
发表于: 2017-12-22 10:58:26

Prince in Disguise

/ L1 w4 A5 Y) `  p& S/ z

Prince in Disguise

0 J5 O4 ^" s7 [8 P

Someday I want to live in a place where I never hear "You're Dusty's sister?" ever again.

* y! T9 C  b6 S5 j. Q7 d. q" B

[9 b, ?, U" U) T& l* O& e

8 s% Z1 t0 x9 k( x

Life is real enough for Dylan-especially as the ordinary younger sister of Dusty, former Miss Mississippi and the most perfect, popular girl in Tupelo. But when Dusty wins the hand of the handsome Scottish laird-to-be Ronan on the TRC television network's crown jewel, Prince in Disguise, Dylan has to face a different kind of reality: reality TV.

4 R- V0 R$ Q9 Z  I4 A- k

+ p7 I: W" p/ [2 p

4 S3 D  N. [; Q7 B% d% x7 v% ?( T

As the camera crew whisks them off to Scotland to film the lead-up to the wedding, camera-shy Dylan is front and center as Dusty's maid of honor. The producers are full of surprises-including old family secrets, long-lost relatives, and a hostile future mother-in-law who thinks Dusty and Dylan's family isn't good enough for her only son. At least there's Jamie, an adorably bookish groomsman who might just be the perfect antidote to all Dylan's stress . . . if she just can keep TRC from turning her into the next reality show sensation.

7 S0 f* A+ U( d8 D% ~. l

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1bp4PAqV

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 15爱币 才能浏览   

3 |1 y+ S* |. k; j6 c

7 n1 w: L+ G1 a% i; F

& w; l+ x8 {- ]5 m9 d
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
水冰凌1216  评论于  2018-8-3 14:14:02
谢谢楼主分享,爱币不够,先make一下,慢点回来下载
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华