发表于: 2017-12-20 17:30:20

Day 1 追着兔子,开启了冒险之旅

& }3 G( G9 b( R* g

trim_看图王.jpg

/ q* K/ i- L% p6 sAlice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, and what is the use of a book,thought Alice “without pictures or conversation?6 |% b* Y0 Z- ~* v

: c( z* \; v" u" F爱丽丝靠着姐姐坐在河岸边很久了,由于没有什么事情可做,她开始感到厌倦,她一次又—次地瞧瞧姐姐正在读的那本书,可是书里没有图画,也没有对话,爱丽丝想:“要是一本书里没有图画和对话,那还有什么意思呢?. q% Q3 T/ t& }  Q

8 o! [( B* _2 k2 BSo she was considering in her own mind (as well as she could, for the hot day made her feel very sleepy and stupid), whether the pleasure of making a daisy-chain would be worth the trouble of getting up and picking the daisies, when suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran close by her.1 o# c" z3 m& \0 S) S# i: j' Y
! l' ~) W7 w  O+ u7 T) H" N
: ^0 |: l4 j# y7 V, P
(天热得她非常困,甚至迷糊了),但是爱丽丝还是认真地盘算着,做一只雏*花环的乐趣,能不能抵得上摘雏菊的麻烦呢?就在这时,突然一只粉红眼睛的白兔,贴着她身边跑过去了。
% t4 G+ C; t- Y
0 Q& k. R! K& }8 {6 y

241465_1200x1000_0_看图王(1).jpg

7 C8 W! V3 X7 A" Y# ]9 t  E( @4 OThere was nothing so very remarkable in that; nor did Alice think it so very much out of the way to hear the Rabbit say to itself, “Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!” (when she thought it over afterwards, it occurred to her that she ought to have wondered at this, but at the time it all seemed quite natural);( Z7 _- l+ X$ [+ I) i
0 m+ v; w" {6 H0 w
爱丽丝并没有感到奇怪,甚至于听到兔子自言自语地说:“哦,亲爱的,哦,亲爱的,我太迟了。”(爱丽丝也没有感到离奇,虽然过后,她认为这事应该奇怪,可当时她的确感到很自然);( v* ?, W( q1 f( Y( L" F+ _' j

0 [6 Y2 P* g& y' ]$ u  ?& Y) I" EBut when the Rabbit actually took a watch out of its waistcoat-pocket, and looked at it, and then hurried on, Alice started to her feet, for it flashed across her mind that she had never before seen a rabbit with either a waistcoat-pocket, or a watch to take out of it, and burning with curiosity, she ran across the field after it, and fortunately was just in time to see it pop down a large rabbit-hole under the hedge.) a6 D6 N9 ?' ?; d% ?* O
* ~: z: T+ h  J
但是兔于竟然从背心口袋里袭里掏出一块怀表看看,然后又匆匆忙忙跑了。这时,爱丽丝跳了起来,她突然想到:从来没有见过穿着有口袋背心的兔子,更没有见到过兔子还能从口袋里拿出—块表来,她好奇地穿过田野,紧紧地追赶那只兔子,刚好看见兔子跳进了矮树下面的一个大洞。
" E; `; b2 @/ c+ H8 V: p0 U! l; ?* S$ l7 K7 F( O

201001281614247c212.jpg

) n5 E9 r7 I) h3 M- SIn another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.
: {! ^0 o. Y/ f, L" T! J# P/ f& b' u4 W" ~, I
爱丽丝也紧跟着跳了进去,根本没考虑怎么再出来。
+ [4 [5 z9 \) M0 v+ c8 c$ G% C0 {. X0 |( d+ k9 l0 T- W
The rabbit-hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way, and then dipped suddenly down, so suddenly that Alice had not a moment to think about stopping herself before she found herself falling down a very deep well.: O$ a3 {0 L; {. Q& y0 R1 A
0 L1 h3 f) z- Q/ q% Q2 `6 u* J
这个兔子洞开始像走廊,笔直地向前,后来就突然向下了,爱丽丝还没有来得及站住,就掉进了—个深井里。
" B2 i  O$ \3 p+ I( j( [+ \9 e) |- D& M8 m% N
camerondiaz  评论于  2017-12-23 22:22:30
谢谢分享,谢谢
小娃过六一大人累死了,回家累成狗,还要来爱网。
中英文书单推荐 建这个圈子的目的就是分享书单,中英文书单都包含,这样大家可以互相帮助,不知道给孩子看什么书的时候,可以在这里面找书单哦!大家有好的书单,欢迎分享。 群主: 西瓜小姐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华