Miranda [博士生]
1848 0
发表于: 2017-12-12 13:47:20

Gabby Duran

9 V; y- [4 U7 |' J3 _

Gabby Duran

% J: y) Z7 r1 D! T6 M

Summary: Gabby Duran, babysitter extraordinaire and modern day Mary Poppins was on her way home from sitting for a famous action's star's rambunctious triplets when she was approached by a mysterious woman (Associate 4118-23432B) with her first mission. A babysitting job with a more lucrative rate than she'd ever received. What child could possibly be so difficult to handle? Gabby was soon trusted with the truth--aliens are living among humans on Earth. They are protected by the top-secret organization, the Association Linking Intergalactics and Earthlings as Neighbors (hereby known as A.L.I.E.N). Even extraterrestrials need a sitter now and then. No one was up for the task except Gabby.

/ L7 d' z( g+ q0 ^6 S( p# U9 u

$ i3 _5 B0 w8 W; _# I* B2 ?

4 A8 G4 ]; I( L9 H, d- n

After accepting the top-secret position, Gabby is paired up with her first charge, a little alien girl named Wutt from the planet Flarknartia,who turns out to be much more than meets the eye. The timing for associate 4118-25125A is less than ideal. It's a school day on Planet Earth and Gabby's audition for the solo part in the band is tonight. Can Gabby Duran, Associate 4118-25125A, First Sitter to the Unsittables, keep her otherworldly charge safe in the unpredictable halls of middle-school and keep A.L.I.E.N hidden?

3 l+ [4 y) t5 d1 F9 P6 s, W2 d" g4 a( a1 s- i/ \% j5 |7 `

百度网盘连接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvLzJ09

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 15爱币 才能浏览   

@- p- `4 M: o4 m8 I+ ^, w7 v/ Y

! q* A9 |4 D8 _& b

( ]7 e! t" K! M* P. m
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华