Miranda [博士生]
1541 0
发表于: 2017-11-24 15:35:52

Lily's Mountain

Lily's Mountain

: |2 g: M5 z! `- f8 a

Lily refuses to believe what everyone else accepts to be true: that her father has died while climbing Denali, the highest mountain in North America. Lily has grown up hiking in the Alaskan wilderness with her dad. He's an expert climber. There's no way he would let something like this happen. So instead of grieving, Lily decides to rescue him. Her plan takes her to Denali and on a journey that tests her physically and emotionally.
3 v; j& e- S& y5 l4 [0 ~" N) ]" O. \4 t3 e' }
In this powerful debut, Hannah Moderow has written an authentic Alaskan adventure that crosses terrain both beautiful and haunting—and ultimately shows the bond of family and the wonder of wild places.
. c$ E5 l9 d( B) I/ M( k! S2 U4 C! e% m9 S/ w* e
1 l3 j; P! }4 d

% B2 p9 Q% d  J3 ~+ I

" l' Y, H1 S7 |Editorial Reviews. h( M( h( E1 a5 s, W$ o2 u: ?
Review; I' [2 o( `5 Q6 J9 S/ k
"...Moderow’s beautifully written imagery of the Alaskan wilderness is enough to take [readers] breath and minds away from the sidewalks and SUVs of everyday life. Lily’s determination and strength as well as her touching relationship with her sister give Moderow’s first book an additional layer of poignancy and emotion." –Booklist# G9 G( q! {/ Y9 D

& W$ O# p: q4 V1 S; C8 w; u. v9 a
+ }7 W9 U9 p9 Q' b# i4 r"This is a heartwarming novel that is filled with adventure and would be a solid addition to middle grade shelves, especially where survival tales circulate well." –SLJ2 g6 c, ]9 s% @: |

a% G$ `% R% u. g. j"... An engrossing portrait of a girl’s devotion to her father and how she makes the most of everything he taught her."7 f- ?7 G/ H+ K, f# M9 q7 [- r/ N
–Publishers Weekly
; X# s0 ~4 V! J6 }; y! L
8 H. t6 ?" D: ~1 f" ^; ~6 {" l' l
. a; R" i8 B$ b# g! ~- h, m2 ]8 N' n

1 W: e/ b6 ~* i2 c1 s4 xAbout the Author! q% i4 m. E1 a6 `
Hannah Moderow is a graduate of Cornell University and has an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts. She has lived in Alaska all her life within sight of Mt. Denali on a clear day! Currently she is the communications manager for Make-A-Wish Alaska and Washington. She lives in Anchorage, Alaska, with her family. This is her first book. Visit her online at hannahmoderow.com.

$ W$ \1 ^! S) h- ^, K

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1i5xktZR

3 H+ U; E( H8 z" L6 g" b- t' J& r

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 25爱币 才能浏览   

Y: W# }' @7 |0 p9 O% z5 ]. q
3 K- X. k; _- J0 O' H0 e
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华