Miranda [博士生]
3190 4
发表于: 2017-9-11 17:24:36
原版英文The Glass Town Game - Catherynne M. Valente 电子书mobi+epub分享
' J1 h1 C4 B. U& S" b8 v$ j$ {1 CInside a small Yorkshire parsonage, Charlotte, Branwell, Emily, and Anne Brontë have invented a game called Glass Town, where their toy soldiers fight Napoleon and no one dies. This make-believe land helps the four escape from a harsh reality: Charlotte and Emily are being sent away to a dangerous boarding school, a school they might not return from. But on this Beastliest Day, the day Anne and Branwell walk their sisters to the train station, something incredible happens: the train whisks them all away to a real Glass Town, and the children trade the moors for a wonderland all their own.
$ O: ?/ i) F& h, l: l& y5 ]0 Q1 _
. V1 e* g  ?4 e6 `" kThis is their Glass Town, exactly like they envisioned it…almost. They certainly never gave Napoleon a fire-breathing porcelain rooster instead of a horse. And their soldiers can die; wars are fought over the potion that raises the dead, a potion Anne would very much like to bring back to England. But when Anne and Branwell are kidnapped, Charlotte and Emily must find a way to save their siblings. Can two English girls stand against Napoleon’s armies, especially now that he has a new weapon from the real world? And if he escapes Glass Town, will England ever be safe again?2 a) J2 M8 D& ]( m1 ~4 Y0 T. ?2 s

0 u; l( q& ]# L/ R! E% CTogether the Brontë siblings must battle with a world of their own creation if they are to make it back to England alive in this magical celebration of authorship, creativity, and classic literature from award-winning author Catherynne M. Valente.
3 d2 n. `0 U% ]. S' F
6 Z  T& [, x- b$ g; |About the Author# I1 S9 [: R3 T; b) \! a
Catherynne M. Valente is a New York Times bestselling author of fantasy and science fiction novels, short stories, and poetry. She has been nominated for the Hugo, Nebula, and World Fantasy awards, and has won the Locus and Andre Norton award. She lives on a small island off the coast of Maine with her partner, two dogs, one enormous cat, a less enormous cat, six chickens, a red accordion, an uncompleted master’s degree, a roomful of yarn, a spinning wheel with ulterior motives, a cupboard of jam and pickles, a bookshelf full of folktales, an industrial torch, and an Oxford English Dictionary.9 w6 N3 S1 Z8 b" n* B- l

. n, h: B7 J$ U: Z. N 原版英文The Glass Town Game - Catherynne M. Valente 电子书mobi+epub分享
# _% F% S+ a# I& [% d% F3 D) L) Z8 \链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1miLwDyo 密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

/ w, z' a. i# |' r5 j
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
yhayha  评论于  2017-10-4 09:05:38
非常感谢非常感谢
夏小瑶  评论于  2017-10-8 17:22:02
谢谢分享。。。。。
lanqige  评论于  2017-10-18 12:47:53
谢谢楼主分享,辛苦了!
trankee  评论于  2019-3-2 17:19:37
谢谢分享!
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华