发表于: 2015-11-10 09:31:17
  牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree的Biff stories系列,有12本无字书。它们配套有英文音频,但是没有字幕,虽然故事的画面看起来简单,但是音频的内容的确比较复杂。我把所有无字书的音频都听写一遍,方便妈妈们核对。: P0 ?2 e8 x% G' E( ^$ P- n
        Have you ever ridden on a bus? The one that Mum and Kipper are just about to catch, has upstairs and downstairs. Do you know what a bus like this is called? Kipper liked riding on the double-decker bus. He likes to go upstairs and sit in the very front seat. Then he could pretend that he was the driver.9 a: H/ f$ [# q% r
        Kipper and Mum are standing at the bus stop. They are just about to get on the bus to go to town. I wonder if they will go upstairs and sit in the front seat this time.5 c/ w2 n# O/ W8 W5 j
        “We won’t go all the way upstairs today, Kipper,” said Mum, “Because there won’t be time. We’re getting off at the next stop.”0 F7 ], \5 b- F2 o, M/ ^/ M
        Mum had taken Kipper with her when she went to have her eyes tested. If she had been by herself, Mum would have walked, but in the first place Mum was in a hurry, and Kipper couldn‘t walk fast enough. And in the second place, Kipper loved riding on a double-decker bus, so Mum thought it would be a treat for him.& ~% o4 n3 F( ?& l* Q) r! E" s% `
        As it was only a short ride, Kipper and Mum sat downstairs. In no time at all, the bus pulled up at the next stop, and Kipper and Mum had to get off. Oh no! Kipper was so surprised that the journey was over that he left Teddy behind, sitting on the seat.
2 F- O( ]* v: L0 c  @; U        As soon as Kipper got off the bus, he remembered Teddy. “I’ve left Teddy on the bus!” he gasped. “I’ve left Teddy behind!” By this time, the bus had moved off and was almost out of sight, so it wasn’t possible for Mum to run after it.4 _- W  O: o* T7 o7 U5 f
        “Oh Kipper!” said Mum. “There’s not much I can do at the moment. I’m already late for my eye-test.”( \0 o9 n+ ^! B" x9 w; _% R& f
        “But what about Teddy?” wailed Kipper.' Z0 i3 o. ]5 P4 h% P4 n1 U, s6 A  F
        “When we get home we’ll phone the bus company. I expect the bus conductor will find Teddy and look after him until we can get him back.”
( N/ C$ {2 \  o- K        When Kipper went to bed that night, he was very upset. He couldn’t get to sleep without Teddy to keep him company, and he couldn’t help crying. Biff and Chip tried to cheer him up. They took some of their favorite toys to give Kipper.- {* Q  x) h" F! P
        “Don’t cry,” said Chip.
9 r- e- E% z* k5 U% [4 G$ k  o        “I can’t help it!” sniffed Kipper. “I keep wondering if I’ll ever see Teddy again. What if someone has found him and kept him?”9 m5 u6 W# J% t. G+ C9 l
        The next day, Mum said to Kipper, “Come on, we’re going on the bus again. We’re going to the Lost Property Office at the bus station.”
! Z  E* f5 \. D. a5 B$ F% `/ \        A lost property office is a place that looks after all the things that people have lost on buses. And you’d be surprised at things people lose.
* @2 }3 C- w4 G8 g! `; Y        “I expect lots of children lose teddy bears and toys,” said Mum. “There’s probably a special department that looks after teddy bears.”
' }# ^3 K- d* o0 G  f) f  V% l! V! t        Mum said this to try and cheer Kipper up, but he was so worried that Teddy wouldn’t be at the Lost Property Office, that he didn’t feel in the mood to be cheered up. At last they arrived at the bus station, and they went straight to the place that said “Lost Property”. Kipper had fingers crossed on both hands and he kept saying to himself, “I wish. I hope… I wish… I hope…”# q! @, b  N0 [; j1 [$ t5 ?
        When Mum asked the lady if Kipper’s Teddy bear had been handed in. She said, “I expect so. We had five teddy bears in yesterday, so I expect Kipper’s is in the box.” And it was!
2 G  N/ h2 r' E0 g9 o* w        You can imagine how pleased Kipper was to see Teddy again, and you can imagine how glad Teddy was to see Kipper. As for all the other lost teddies—well, they do look said. But don’t worry. The lady told Kipper that their owners would all come in and find them, sooner or later. In fact, as Kipper and Mum were leaving, a sad-looking little girl was going into the Lost Property Office with her dad.$ V, o" X. X5 U0 ^* W8 W( ^
        “I bet I know what she‘s lost,” said Kipper.. d4 d2 |0 p8 f9 ]) k
7 |" e) p+ u5 C  _7 k# r4 g+ h8 W  J

3 Y  a* q" }0 z, `Stage 1-04_The Haircut$ g- `$ h. y1 j, U5 x
Part One: Cover Reading and Predicting
+ _7 o& L. z' M# o. \( u1. The title says “The haircut”. 用手做成一个剪刀的样子,在孩子头顶上一边假装剪,一边发出“咔嚓、咔嚓”的声音。2 w5 S3 `$ t' m) o
2. 用手分别指着Kipper、Dad及他们的影子,说This is Kipper. This is Dad. This is Kipper’s reflection in the mirror. This is Dad’s reflection in the mirror. 如果孩子不理解reflection什么意思,或者中文解释一遍,或者拿个镜子,用手指着镜子里的影子说:This is my reflection. This is your reflection.
  }. _2 B. M$ S$ g  c* EPredicting* T  c7 i+ o2 s, z$ Q
家长或老师演示如何predict: Dad is combing Kipper’s hair. They are not happy. I’m sure Kipper doesn’t want Dad to give him a haircut. I wonder whether Dad will give Kipper a haircut. I’ll keeping reading to find it out.
! L# y' g' L' [5 Q% kPart Two: Previewing$ y- c% F6 _. \, G# J
Page 1:' i  G8 R( D  [# r% A) a
- T0 ]- G" E; w1 R% j8 e' N
7 b* U$ ~6 p+ y/ E1 |6 y
1. Dad is combing Kipper’s hair. Look how long he pulls Kipper’s hair! It must hurt a lot. Do you agree?
! i" @9 V, p/ e9 a, K7 x* k2. Look at Kipper. He looks like he’s in great pain. What might he say to Dad?; R+ f. P2 \+ C5 L$ g: o
Page 2&3:
- K3 n8 V3 N9 K  I2 j& N
& i! `- G7 c) Z/ @* d3 V4 K5 D1. Dad and Kipper are going into a “hair salon”. What’s the name of the hair salon? (Snips.) Why are they going here? (To cut their hair.)
+ U  U+ V( C0 B& F  x1 H2. How do Dad and Kipper feel? (They look happy.) I wonder whether they will have a good time in the salon.; w0 a6 c$ f0 j1 R
Page 4&5:
7 K5 d* t  t' U# v
$ h( {" |  b2 c. {2 |4 i+ [' b1 ^Dad and Kipper are having their hair washed. Kipper seems to enjoy having his hair washed. Look at Dad. I don’t think he likes having his hair washed. Do you think so?
& u% g1 ~3 E8 F% I% u; n! SPage 6&7:
* L  P- W; h1 ^: f/ {4 K5 s" @
) O7 J& Z% C* o7 @Dad and Kipper are having their hair cut. So Dad doesn’t cut Kipper’s hair. The girl in the hair salon cuts Kipper’s hair. How do Dad and Kipper feel now?
* D2 h( c, r1 m) i; q8 }! ]3 WPage 8:/ N- z( E* p* p/ s+ c: q9 C( {
; k: T, A7 w: u0 p1 s. o  @. A
Dad and Kipper come back home. They have cut their hair short. And they seem to like their new haircuts. Do you think Mum likes their haircuts? Why or why not?
4 Z$ ]; Q! y% CCheck our prediction:
1 \: V7 |1 ]# q* Y0 E2 e" r, l& o: KWhile reading the cover, we were wondering whether Dad would give Kipper a haircut. The answer is “No.” Dad doesn’t give Kipper a haircut. The girl in the hair salon does.
# V/ n9 s6 h2 w* a- F/ K6 u# @' M/ t
: @, _; x( @0 ?
% P( w5 @; ?6 [" N: j
无字书Get Up精析8 J% B; m) z  I0 k
牛津阅读树Oxford reading tree Getting Up5 L* @7 `( ^0 x( k# Z$ \2 W3 k
About the cover:
  {4 C8 e3 E" H: N+ \0 M* ?Oxford reading tree比较好操作的阅读流程是:read the cover; read the story, retell the story. Retell完story后,可以跟孩子一起讨论与故事相关的主题,中英文都可。
9 s. k# H; |3 u, j% l, M拿到Getting up后,首先用手指着标题读:Getting up。然后简单讲一下这本书的主要内容:Gettingup讲的是有一天早上,Biff, Chip, Kipper和Floppy都起了个大早,Biff和Chip一脸神秘,Kipper来不及神秘,他手忙脚乱终于收拾好了出门。大家去哪里呢?让我们一起来读吧。* y# E9 A( p: ~
1. What is Kipper doing? Kipper is getting up. Heis having a big stretch.
% g( X! F; d: a& a2. How does Kipper feel? Kipper is happy.1 D8 M. V/ T, f* D' c
3. When is it? Is it in the morning, at noon, inthe afternoon or in the evening? Right. It’s in the morning. We get up in themorning.
. @# r  X6 C& S& Z4. Do you think Kipper has had a good night’ssleep? Of course he has. How do you know that? Kipper is wearing a big smileand is having a big lazy stretch.8 R1 S) R8 z1 ]5 T# l- U( L
5. Who else is having a big lazy stretch? Yes, theteddy bear is having a big lazy stretch, too.: I& |3 h- F4 _2 N
6. What else can you see in the picture? I can seea toy dog, a finger puppet and a lamp.  # b! N7 r, k/ ~5 ~& g" S
Page 1:
! |! @7 z" Y2 O3 C/ W: v1. What is Kipper doing? He is brushing his teeth.. V6 a( ~# ~# O$ U
2. Where is Kipper? Kipper is standing upon a desk.Why? He’s not tall enough." N$ S/ B& m3 E4 h
3. What do we call the Kipper in the mirror? Wecall it “reflection”. So the Kipper in the mirror is Kipper’s reflection. Wherecan you see your own reflection? 这里让孩子自己回答。
! B( w: `6 x- e7 \4. What is Chip doing? He is going out of thebathroom. So Chip has finished brushing his teeth. Kipper, you’d better hurryup.6 P( d6 B4 A1 x* `. I" B
5. Floppy looks happy. Do you know why? Floppylooks at the toothpaste and he grins. So maybe Floppy thinks the toothpastewill taste good. Don’t even think about it, Floppy. You can’t eat toothpaste.- }) x4 V" z$ L( y4 {5 B' S
Page 2-3:& U& J: p/ U) B
1. What is Kipper doing? He’s looking for somethingin his bottom drawer. These are called drawers. This is the bottom drawer. Thisis the middle drawer. And this is the top drawer. How does Kipper feel? Kipperis cross.# ]9 X6 Z6 @% U7 f* T4 W1 u7 m
2. What is Kipper looking for? Yes, clothes. He’slooking for something else too. We’ll find it out later. Oh, Kipper, what amess you’ve made.$ b+ E0 K8 E2 x0 _& y
3. What can you see on the floor? I can see Kipper’spajamas, a sock, a balloon and a tennis racket.- r- e) u, F+ ~& ~1 q& h$ x; b8 Y
4. What can you see on the desk? I can see fourteddy bears in a box, a clock and some books. Are the teddy bears happy? No,they are angry. Do you know why? 这里让孩子自己回答。
: w( x8 D  H* d: G5. Look at these two pictures on the wall. They areall pictures of teddy bears. I think Kipper loves teddy bears. Do you think so?( X1 J8 g2 K2 a' }
6. Look at Biff and Chip. They are going to leave.Biff is carrying something. What might they be? 这里让孩子自己回答(中英文均可)。
" {6 W6 p  `# k2 Z, t8 b+ |/ s( OPage 4-5:
4 @. m: @  p; e3 s1. What is Kipper doing? Kipper is trying to getout his shirt.
& S- w1 G+ |* w6 E: J2 F2. What is happening to these clothes? They are fallingdown. Look at Floppy. He’s terrified. 让孩子模仿Floppy的表情。
0 Z$ v/ c1 P" \5 m; T3. What’s this? Great, it’s a present. So what elseis Kipper looking for here? He’s looking for his present he has hidden in thebottom drawer. 翻到前一页,和孩子一起找画面的逻辑。
& h( G$ T* m0 w# h3 j2 T, G( T/ z4. What’s this? It’s an iron.
/ Q9 k" I+ l, e4 T# V5. What are Biff andChip doing? They are wearing their coats. Kipper, hurry up, or you’ll be late.
1 ]2 v8 p4 _' W' M0 FPage 6-7:7 N4 f! d: q4 L* r: w5 Z" }
1. What is Kipper doing? He’s wearing his trainers.Poor Kipper, you are going to be late. Biff and Chip are leaving.4 n( s, @/ g. w6 G( ~2 F0 C
2. What are these next to Kipper? This is a presentand this is a trumpet. I wonder whose present this is.
: F3 x/ e" c* h5 T3. Who’s this lady? She’s the post lady. What isshe carrying? She’s carrying a pile of envelopes.' f6 L- E& M2 [! {% F7 b% H
Page 8:
6 i$ T# E0 V! _9 _1.   This is Daddy. He’s looking outof the window. Let’s see what’s happening out of the window.
& }6 j+ g1 n' D( w2.   “Happy birthday Daddy; 35today.” Today is Daddy’s birthday. He’s 35 today. Do you know why the childrenget up so early? It’s Daddy’s birthday. They want to give Daddy a surprise.
$ U; n3 H" e, W5 u+ t/ K& L3. What are they doing? Floppy is barking. Chip isshaking his rattle. Biff is making a loud noise with her tray and hammer.Kipper is playing the trumpet. Just imagine all these loud noises. Do thesenoises wake Daddy up? Of course they do.; C, v+ i% m' y1 Y
4. Do you think Daddy is surprised? If somebodywakes you up on your birthday this way, will you be surprised? 让孩子自己回答。0 C) \. ]" G: w9 I+ c
Retell the story:
9 W6 \/ G! e! \" Q, h8 SGetting up讲的是在Daddy35岁生日那天,孩子们起了个大早,收拾完出门后,来到Daddy的窗下,制造出各种声音闹醒Daddy给Daddy庆祝生日。因此,我们在retell这个故事的时候,重点关注Kipper起床后一系列手忙脚乱的活动,最后跟孩子讨论如果别人这样给自己过生日,是什么感受。
5 k8 S7 ?8 L) U+ A  a6 O
: B+ d' D' B/ L3 W" F2 y- T. S) H4 v
无字书The Lost Teddy赏析  K6 u7 h( Y* d4 \& M8 g8 L7 x

3 N: r+ M& @8 V; o7 E
; o$ L8 Y6 q- E5 ] 牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree The Lost Teddy是一本无字书,拿到书,一看文字,家长可能就觉得好难,没法讲,其实这一个非常简单的故事,你只要静下心来把画面从头翻一遍,就完全明白了这个故事,也就知道如何给孩子讲了。  z" p( v0 E# ^% W
       牛津阅读树The Lost Teddy讲的是:Kipper拿着他的Teddy Bear和妈妈一起坐公交回家,下车的时候,他忘记拿他的Teddy Bear了。等他回过神来的时候,他已经走远了。回到家,他的哥哥姐姐拿着自己的玩具给他玩,可他就是想自己的Teddy Bear,于是,不管哥哥姐姐如何哄他开心,他都一直掉眼泪。第二天一早,他和妈妈一起去车站的失物认领处,找回了自己的Teddy Bear。
+ [: K- [! I* l: F       这就是The Lost Teddy的故事。拿着画面,我们很容易用中文就给孩子讲明白。感觉难的,可能是不知道如何用英文表达。可以提前查一些你不知道的单词,然后简单讲就行。如果感觉浪费丰富的画面,那就多讲几次,每次讲之前你再查几个单词,慢慢问些深入的问题就行。
' L5 u  t) ]8 _) n       简单准备The Lost Teddy,需要查哪些相对比较难的词汇呢?请看下文:3 [+ T* _" j% p) O2 O: t
      1. 公交站:bus stop;2. 英国的双层公交车:double decker bus;3. 落下:leave behind; 4. 让谁高兴起来:cheer sb up; 5. 具有英国特色的守卫:palace guard; 6. 公交终点站:bus terminal;7. 失物认领处:Lost Property。
3 I" N, T& X' i# r1 f       跟孩子享受故事,其实就这么简单哦。/ |% @( A- h- S# I( r

' B  S1 |/ K+ d6 x! f& c. n7 A5 \9 c( J
无字书文本:The library
% J; y7 l  G' D4 p7 k; lThe library是牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree Biff stories系列的第6本无字书,和第四本The haircut及第五本The lost teddy一样,音频也很复杂。具体内文如下:
# p/ B- Z! F5 y0 F. r        Do you like books? Kipper does. Here he is settling down with a really interesting book about..well, can you tell what his book is about? What does it say on the cover?! G8 t, P( h* V7 T1 I( P: n
        Kipper’s book isn’t a story book, although there is nothing he likes better than a good story. This book is an information book. Kipper likes information books because he likes to find out about things. This story is about the day that Dad took Kipper to the library to get some new books to read.' Q! M# A. }% T0 l( J% _" W- s- ~4 x
        It was Dad’s turn to take Kipper to the library.
% W+ b7 r( @* D! y2 e        “Oh dear,” said Dad. “Some of these books should have been taken back at least a week ago. That means I’ll have to pay a fine.”
  `! C. r& E% h0 d; a0 h( y        Kipper liked the library, but this time he was very excited. Usually Mum and sometimes Dad, went with him to the children’s section and helped him to choose a book. But today, he was going to be allowed to choose some books all by himself.+ _6 ^1 \1 g2 m" M7 y$ @
        “I’m sorry, but there’s a fine to pay on ALL these books”, said the librarian, as Dad handed his books in.# l" i  J, G3 T) f) ]  X
        “Oh… er… um,” said Dad. “I’m afraid I’ve only got a five-pound note. Do you have any change?”
4 T# w- s7 m" K+ v" d5 o8 m: l        “Plenty, sir,” said the librarian.
& E- K2 v$ o: s& M# H        “Off you go then, Kipper,” said Dad. “You choose some books for yourself, and I’ll go and choose some for Mum and me.”% s1 c( k6 E8 f4 Y! M; b  H) F& v
        Kipper couldn’t wait to browse through the shelves looking at all the exciting books in the children’s corner." [% U3 U0 a$ `0 A7 D
        “Wow!” said Kipper to himself. “There are loads and loads of books to choose from.”
* _  W# O" |" U        The children’s corner had a carpet on the floor, and it had small, comfortable plastic chairs. The children could either sit in the chairs or lie on the carpet and have a good look at the books before deciding which ones to take home. To Kipper’s delight, the reading corner wasn’t very busy.  J) r$ N4 |% ?7 ?: [- `
        “There’s plenty of room today,” he said to himself. “I can spread out, like I do at home.”
3 a' `0 ]8 u; Q; Z/ I  ?        Soon Kipper was busy looking at the books on the shelves. Then he took every single book he liked the look of and put it in a pile beside one of the chairs. Then he sat down and began looking at them, one by one. Now you can see what he meant by “spreading out”.% f# x  K8 P: _% s5 Y( a) _
        Soon, the floor all round him was covered in books. The trouble was, Kipper liked every book, and he simply couldn’t decide which ones to take home. When Dad had chosen a book for himself and a book for Mum, he told Kipper that it was almost time to go.
: z; U; @, c& e* C& N/ N4 |7 y        “Decide quickly, Kipper,” he said, looking at all the books Kipper had spread out over the floor, “and make sure you put the rest of the books back on the right shelves.”
, m8 e9 }1 i# Z" K        The trouble was, Kipper couldn’t decide.4 i% F$ u2 }. F9 F0 j/ c/ j
        “I want that one, and that one,” he said. “These two. That one over there…oh, and I want this one, especially. And I think I want this little one. Yes. And I want the one I’ve just put down. Oh and the one I’ve just picked up…”
3 p1 ?, A' D6 ]        In the end he decided to take ALL the books he had looked at that morning. And that meant he had seventeen books with him when he staggered up to the librarian’s counter.3 T7 O  i. o( Z3 a
        “Goodness me!” said the librarian. “I’m afraid you can’t take seventeen books home, all at one go. Children are only allowed to have three at a time.”
8 d% u" m2 x* u. L8 l6 C2 c3 h* N) Y* p        In the end, Dad helped Kipper to choose three books, but that wasn’t easy, because Kipper got the pile down to four, and then couldn’t decide which one of the four to put back.
) u  g2 `9 x: W) q        “Well,” said Dad. “Normally I can take out six books. I’ve only got two, so I’ll take out one for you on my ticket. And that way, you can have four books this time. And that way we can get home in time for dinner!”
" Y, y6 Y' j( v, A        So that’s what Dad did, and Kipper carried the four books home. On the way, Kipper said, “Dad, if you only got two books out, and you could have had six. That means I could have had…um….”
5 a' y1 N( j# @; p        “Yes,” said Dad, “four extra books, not just one extra. Don’t even think it, Kipper. The three books you’ve got there, and one extra, are quite enough. After all, you can come back in a day or two and change them.”
) [) ^; G! C. M" Y; P  n        “Oh, can I?” said Kipper. “I’d forgotten that!”, K  y9 [8 X7 D
# K: l3 i: L6 b; x
' k$ l2 j/ @% R" U, a9 s
The library是牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree Biff stories系列的第7本无字书,和前三本牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree无字书一样,音频很简单。具体内文如下:
0 v2 w, Z. Q, `  U' e9 r" e. k7 l        Biff and Chip played football.
0 o- r5 ?& B' e- K6 X% G        Chip kicked the plastic football at the roses. It punched on one of the sharp thorns.
* h' Y- P5 w# }% O+ h% R        Biff and Chip played badminton. 3 B0 F) q$ f: b
        Chip hit the shuttlecock so hard, it flew up in the air and landed on the roof.7 \3 s; C; C1 I
        Biff and Chip played French cricket. 7 X4 N$ \" [1 V0 G, j0 ~; V# v$ x
        Biff whacked the ball over the fence into the neighbour’s garden.
- F9 Y8 B+ M. g+ ]' u9 w9 R- w        Dad bought a swing ball.. u; d- B, v/ F3 z4 l
        Biff and Chip played with the swing ball. 6 D* Q" \3 |% b, \! u

0 I7 F3 H7 G7 N$ L
# a3 ?+ S6 N6 s2 v  {" u+ T& K& j$ [0 h6 m
The street fair是牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree Biff stories系列的第8本无字书,也和前三本牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree无字书一样,The street fair的音频很简单,如下:/ ~. \2 ]: H" }* i  o5 H
    When Dad took Biff and Chip into town to do some shopping, there was a big surprise for all three of them: A street fair was being held.
  n3 R( u0 e- H    The street fair was exciting. There are lots of things to see.5 g1 `) V7 h; `$ T
    There was a face-painting store. : B. L9 ~$ V3 y9 n, Q3 Y
    “That looks fun!” said Biff.
/ a6 P. V* L% m" O9 G    When Dad and the twins came home. Their painted faces gave Kipper and Mum a BIG surprise!
' X: V* E2 c9 N' c0 N, m0 k    Mum painted Kipper’s face. And then she took a photograph of them all. She couldn’t paint Floppy’s face. So look what she did instead.
3 f3 ~; X: l6 I3 A' d
8 O- \5 }5 }7 I  h, o* j' X& F2 B! ~& w5 `% G7 a, ]

* Z* d. f  Y" ?2 ~& W" t! @精讲家长手册Stage 1-05_The Lost Teddy4 Z- X$ \& a4 F  N& h
Part One: Cover Reading and Predicting
* F, q7 `2 T% ]8 y4 E0 O& N
+ y0 B* l/ M! n9 |  [0 R( D1. The title says “The lost teddy”. 如果孩子不理解什么是Teddy,用手指着Kipper胳膊下的玩具熊,说This is a Teddy. Its full name is Teddy bear.5 i& p! N) n5 `/ `1 S
2. 用手指着Kipper和Mum站的地方,说This is a bus stop. People in Britain also call it a bus stand.
, L; I+ N" R, T3 ^5 C. y9 ?3. 用手指着那个双层车,说This s a double-decker bus. 咱北京也有双层车,其他城市可能没有。
$ e; [0 l) c5 h% [6 ~# |! dPredicting
( X* G  u6 N* `家长或老师演示如何predict: Kipper and Mum are waiting at the bus stop. The double-decker bus is coming. I wonder where they will go and what will happen to Teddy. I’ll keeping reading to find them out.3 v- @! M; C2 T) X7 ~& b! @
Part Two: Previewing
2 i9 X( Q4 X8 L# m. [- c7 lPage 1:, w' B" Z) Z4 ]' M4 ]; n% E

7 e0 y$ h! {* g/ \Kipper and Mum are getting off the bus. Oops! Kipper left his Teddy behind.
+ ^/ }4 C( o, e0 a: ^Page 2&3:
) X0 J4 X. n1 v4 p7 b, P; `- z+ \# l* @) ~8 k7 m+ p
Kipper realizes that Teddy was left behind. But it’s too late — The bus has moved off and is almost out of sight. If you were Kipper, what will you do? Will you go back to get it? Why or why not? Let’s wait and see if Kipper will go back.. @; e1 b2 D6 J7 r
Page 4&5:
' a, w0 h. a3 L# L4 m2 ~; L
5 I' `9 Y8 d) @2 P! P; rKipper is crying. Do you know why? So Kipper didn’t go back to get his Teddy on Page 2-3. What are Biff and Chip doing? Why do they do so?* N3 L5 B; s1 }) n+ a
Page 6&7:
4 u& @4 c( o7 g0 r
5 s  Z6 [. a6 V5 L4 g7 R" PKipper and Mum are going to the Lost Property office. The office is at the bus station. So if you have left something on the bus, you can go to the Lost Property office at the bus station. If you are lucky enough, you might get it back. Kipper doesn’t feel happy. He seems to be worried. Do you know why?
  M: P4 b( H7 l0 A" cPage 8:* ?& X! U2 z3 ~9 g; r% Y; b* j

' J+ h# I3 _: ~2 U% L4 a" SThe lady hands Teddy to Kipper. Kipper gets his Teddy back at last. Is Kipper happy to see his Teddy again? How do you know it?
" T6 ?+ P6 k$ `2 n9 D8 y& b. kCheck our prediction:
5 g+ x" h. w1 ]. E& T: @While reading the cover, we were wondering where Kipper and Mum would go and what would happen to Teddy. I’m not sure where they have been to. The story doesn’t tell us. But I do know what happened to Teddy. It was left on the bus. Then it was found at the end of the story.
! {7 _$ J( u2 O) S/ `( V
, a0 k# G/ ^; c6 x6 A" S
! a' ?2 k  o. F
% V8 P: A. ]( V. r The Haircut是牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree Biff stories系列的第四本无字书,与前三本不一样。从这一本开始,音频就变得复杂起来,很多背景的交代,在画面中是看不到的,因此,很多父母在听的时候,总觉得怎么听不懂啊,然后就产生畏难情绪,感觉自己不会给孩子讲。其实很简单,就画面讲故事好了,背景知识,作为我们大人的理解和找一些有用词汇之用而已,有些可能还会引发一些灵感,帮助我们提问。
: ^. q+ i7 t3 m$ e         查看牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree Biff stories系列前三本无字书的文本,请移步:牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree无字书文本:Look out! 4 X6 }9 m. t% j; @% ]/ l- h
        牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree Biff stories系列的第四本无字书The Haircut的文本如下:
, o$ p! S% y& }, z        One day, Dad said to Mum, “Kipper’s hair is getting really long again. It’s time he had a cut.”9 d; A9 G/ P, r9 Y4 t  X* |' I
        “Oh, dear,” groaned mum. “I don’t think I want to know about this. Ask me to clean a crocodile’s teeth, or cut a tiger’s toe nails. But don’t ask me to cut Kipper’s hair.”
* @3 }0 ]2 k# ~; G+ E        Mum had been dreading cutting Kipper’s hair, ever since the last time she did it. The trouble was, Kipper made a terrible fuss. He just wouldn’t keep still when Mum shampooed his hair. And he cried, because she got a little drop of shampoo in his eye. But that was nothing, compared to the trouble she had when she tried to give him the haircut. He wiggled and jiggled and squirmed and fidgeted so that Mum was cross with him. Then as soon as he did sit still, Mum made a little nick on his ear with the scissors. And after that, Kipper made a bigger fuss than ever.
3 S. x3 p! C* C        “Surely, it’s not that difficult a job.” said Dad.
# i0 _2 o& m9 w' P        “Difficult? Difficult?” exclaimed Mum. “I’d rather polish a python or rinse a rhinoceros.”
. ~) Z$ T! M$ C( F* k& a0 h        “Now, who’s making a fuss.” said Dad.
8 Q$ g4 A: x  h0 F, g: [        “I know what.” said Mum, giving Dad a funny knowing sort of smile. “You cut Kipper’s hair. After all, I’m going out this afternoon. So it can be a nice little job for you.”
+ k/ y0 w. b& Q        “Well, urr…umm…oh…all right then.” said Dad. “I don’t think Kipper will give me any trouble. He just needs handling the right way.”
2 m( h: g& M" t3 [/ C3 j        As soon as Mum had gone. Dad took Kipper up to the bathroom. He started combing his hair.
) p: C- r$ u. t8 f7 D' K        “Do you know?” he said, in his jolliest voice. “I heard of a little boy who made so much fuss when he had his hair cut that nobody was ever able to cut it. It grew so long, that the boy couldn’t see where he was going. And he kept bumping into doors and crashing into lamp post and tripping over the cat. I can’t imagine you’d be as silly as that, Kipper.”' K8 ^7 i8 w0 G& [$ n6 K1 C, K3 P* _# A
        “Oh, ouch!” cried Kipper. “You’re hurting. Mum never hurts like that when she combs my hair.”
* a0 o! l1 H9 Q6 _) O        “I thought we could wash your hair, then I can give it a little cut.” said Dad.
* o) e1 U' Y! q4 L+ b        “Oh…aw…” wailed Kipper, wiggling and squirming away. “I don’t want my hair cut.”
/ D! M8 r9 m; _% B2 j6 e) b: w8 ]$ f        “This is going to be trickier than I thought.” said Dad. “But I’ve just had a brilliant idea.”8 Y% [! u9 R% c# D; W6 |" W
        Dad persuaded Kipper to have his hair cut at a hairdresser’s. He told Kipper that the hairdresser was so good at cutting hair that Kipper would really enjoy it. At first, Kipper wasn’t too sure. So Dad said, “I had my hair cut at a hairdresser when I was a little boy and I didn’t make a fuss. I remember thinking it was good fun.”
) m+ R' a6 z  v1 f3 x, c        “Well, all right.” said Kipper. “But if going to a hairdresser is such fun, why does Mum always cut your hair?”
8 H8 ]$ B/ \2 g$ I9 Z6 j        “She doesn’t always.” said Dad. “I tell you what, I’ll have my hair cut at the same time as you. I bet you I won’t make a fuss.”
3 \( X9 [, \. _        So Dad took Kipper to a hairdresser in the high street. It’s called Snips Hair Salon. The shop looked very bright and attractive.
" l3 T& t+ w: p9 ^$ y8 p        “Snips is a very good name for a hairdresser’s.” thought Kipper.
  J; t: _: z, U6 I; A/ J( e, f        The first thing that happened to Kipper and Dad, once they were in the salon, was that they had their hair washed. Dad had his washed by an assistant called Andy. And Kipper, had his washed by an assistant called Nicky. Much to his surprise, Kipper enjoyed having his hair washed by Nicky. She didn’t wash it in the way Mum did it at home. Instead, Kipper sat with his back to the basin and he leaned backwards. The basin didn’t have taps. It had a special hose that Nicky could control by pressing a little trigger on the end. Nicky was very careful not to let any water run on to Kipper’s face. Next to Kipper, Andy was shampooing Dad’s hair. $ z$ J" I5 k# G2 X! o- C
        “Be careful with all this foam,” Kipper heard Dad say. “I don’t want shampoo in my eyes… I hope you won’t let the water run dawn my neck… You will make sure the water isn’t too hot, won’t you?”
" k( w$ ?6 m" G, ~        “Dad’s making a bit of a fuss,” thought Kipper.: o& K3 n$ N" n3 H/ |
        After the shampooing was finished. Andy and Nicky sat Dad and Kipper on different chairs in front of a big, long mirror.5 E$ b! ], u9 M; O" u- N
        “Excuse me, sir,’ said Nicky. “What would you like me to do with Kipper’s hair? Shall I give him a trim?”4 M+ Y; z% l5 g. n" p. E- e3 N4 B9 r
        Dad remembered how quickly Kipper’s hair grew. He remembered the fuss Kipper made whenever Mum cut it and last of all he saw how expensive it was to have a haircut in the salon. So he said, “No, not just a trim. I think you’d better cut it short. Yes, quite short!”. B& D( g) u* @/ Z/ h
        “And how about you, sir?” said Andy.
/ |, G+ a2 Z, T' _6 b; R  M: s        Kipper looked at Dad, and Dad looked at Kipper. Then Dad said, “Oh….um….er….yes. I’d like mine quiet short, too.”8 |: E- O' V; M1 E9 D
        Snip, snip, snip! Snip-snip! Went the scisoors. Kipper looked sideways at Dad. Dad didn’t look too happy.
6 T* \6 I* O% t        “I bet he did make a fuss when he was a little boy,” thought Kipper.
, o" ~" `. F8 k9 i        Dad and Kipper were really pleased with their haircuts.
) H) ~4 s7 f" U" `: ]        “You look different,” Kipper told Dad.; b4 o* E2 m! k+ h
        “So do you, Kipper,” said Dad. “You look different, too. You look quite grown up with short hair.”) h5 }9 e6 [4 V0 s: \( T) g9 J
        “It will be really easy to keep it tidy,” said Kipper. “No more having it pulled when Mum tries to comb it. And it will be so much easier to wash. I’m glad we went to Snips. And you see, I didn’t make a fuss. Not once.”
4 }' u) u4 j, a        “No, you were a good boy,” said Dad. “I wonder what Mum will say when she sees our smart new haircuts.”0 U  A" N. n4 e* {! z( z% p/ n5 ?
        Mum was home already. When she opened the front door and saw Kipper and Dad with their new short haircuts, she couldn’t believe her eyes.0 a( b+ \) C! k5 q' ~7 B; d
Do you know what she said? She said, “Good gracious, you both look as if you’ve been run over by a lawnmower.”
/ Z9 ?' f; `1 r        Now that wasn’t very nice… was it?
0 a& p; e" t6 U! M% K) Q
" V7 D1 n  [6 Q. C' u8 }3 A/ K0 J
; |- D( o! T' \1 M4 U8 I  Look out是牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree Biff stories系列的第三本无字书,和前两本无字书:第一本无字书At school和第二本无字书Getting up一样,音频简单。
+ h7 T6 X8 R4 v1 K( v        Kipper’s friend lent him his road ripper.& R6 g; t* a1 t" |9 Z
        Kipper imagined he was a famous ripper rider in a race.
4 |  ~( Y, O- s        Kipper whizzed around the house and screeched onto the lawn.9 k2 G: n  Y: l. g3 L
        “Oh.”7 T7 g3 Y$ W/ K. Z! _  p$ g7 U3 d; X$ F
        Kipper didn’t know how to stop the road ripper.8 i- L6 O% V; [/ Z/ W2 n: P
        Everyone taught Kipper how to be a careful rider.
! n- {2 l  ^: t6 ~& g2 n
( R8 v3 c+ Y: Z4 a+ X' E; m; w+ M3 L) J9 f0 l

# w" {$ {% X$ ^# i7 h! S9 z9 _7 ZGetting up和第一本无字书At school一样,音频简单。如下:
! z% P2 Q7 a+ Y3 G5 c. E, B& H        Kipper brushed his teeth. He knew a secret.
+ t8 d  s# r! V: B4 m4 L        Kipper looked for his clothes and the surprise he had hid in his bottom drawer.
# b& ]2 V) F& u, E+ V' }4 t2 K$ Z        Kipper got his shirt.
1 c4 y+ x& s4 |# F- F% E! T" e        Kipper put on his trainers. The post lady arrived. She had a bigger pile of envelopes than usual.1 t1 A' |4 y3 C8 a6 ^
        The surprise was for Dad. It was his birthday.0 ^8 }/ d2 o( I( a( x, }( h% s
+ u, l4 e8 T2 f" j$ u$ s: [
1 A& @6 E* Z0 }- O3 f7 Y! w
  牛津阅读树Oxford Reading Tree无字书At School的文本简单,如下:4 V! t* ?" a, }# Q
        It was Kipper’s first day at school.
2 |' m8 _1 [+ Q* F" h        He didn’t want to go in. So he held on to the gate post. ( ^; a4 n5 [* N: @
        Kipper was shy. He hid in the cloakroom. “Come on!”# r, v2 @: Y; `2 T* k, X* t
        Kipper played in the home corner. 8 l. z0 f1 ]6 |. T8 r( g
        Kipper cooked a LEGO stew.
9 r( g% s& D* C; x        It was the end of the day. Kipper didn’t want to go home. What did he do? He held onto the gate post.9 q- Q: k1 O. o. \$ b8 A
. ~% B( S- N$ U: l5 F- w1 N& V
% t& |& V) d/ P0 Z
; P. _5 z% R2 X+ S

$ Y2 X& P. [# d1 W$ u
我的爱币满屋子,求爱贝发美元啊!
娃娃学英语  评论于  2015-11-13 15:22:20
牛妈啊 太厉害了
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
rongguo863  评论于  2015-11-28 07:04:01
谢谢了呀,辛苦了呀
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
cryi2006  评论于  2015-12-15 00:13:33
太感谢了,正能量满满的
cryi2006  评论于  2015-12-17 23:44:52
太感谢了,很有用呢,真是有心的父母啊,很棒
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
我是小乖乖  评论于  2015-12-18 07:27:41
打这么多字,真是不容易啊,鼓掌感谢!
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
烘焙心情  评论于  2015-12-18 09:51:42
太强了,谢谢了,辛苦了
为了孩子我爬我爬,咦~怎么总是没尽头呢!
zhy_建襄三年级  评论于  2016-1-24 04:15:46
佩服,学习
' Q( `" x% u6 P+ t0 A
我是小乖乖  评论于  2016-1-24 11:24:19
打出来的啊?辛苦了!
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
yilingv  评论于  2017-5-19 13:56:29
太感谢了,很有用呢,很棒
牛津阅读树ort交流分享 《牛津阅读树》是一套针对以英语为母语的学龄前及小学孩子培养阅读兴趣的寓教于乐的阅读教材,由牛津大学出版。在英国是家喻户晓的英语母语学习材料,在全球亦有一百多个国家用它作为外语学习教材。牛津阅读树群328023353 群主: 小番薯
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华