发表于: 2020-9-8 09:54:37

美国学生必读百本有声章节书--Andersen's Fairy Tales

& U# u: ]2 s. }1 Q% rAndersen'sFairy Tales- l; M4 h- l$ ?

- N. G: A; ^8 m& M! Q* k3 F1 Y7 dBy: HansChristian Andersen (1805-1875)8 s9 M* [2 s0 @  x, r& q
( F- `4 W' i2 Q4 V+ ?) \
The Little Mermaid, TheUgly Duckling, The Snow Queen, The Real Princess and a host of other wonderfultales which form so much a part of childhood are part of Andersen's FairyTales, by Hans Christian Andersen.2 s7 d2 P& u1 Z% X3 M* ]
, A. [! C+ {" r* V
Thisvolume contains eighteen selected stories. Some of them are old familiarfriends, while others maybe new to some readers, but all of them equallyenchanting and enthralling. Today, these stories are known almost everywhere inthe world and have been translated into hundreds of languages. Their appeal isnot just for children or young readers. As folktales and typical Scandinavianlegends, they are a fascinating glimpse into the myths and legends, culture andethos of the Northern Lands. Since their publication in 1835, they havecontinued to inspire and delight generations of children and adults.8 q" `2 [+ g: \+ a; j
: q; m- e8 W9 P6 i3 E
HansChristian Andersen was a Danish author whose work included plays, poetry,travelogues, novels and stories. Born in a noble Danish family, he was inspiredto transcribe the tales he had heard as a child from people around him. Thestories he selected were interesting, imaginative and unique. Some of them likeThe Little Mermaid were poignant and were not strictly just for a youngaudience. In fact, the story went on to capture public imagination to such anextent that today one of the most iconic monuments of Copenhagen is the statueof the Little Mermaid on the Langeline Promenade, which draws thousands ofvisitors every year.8 z$ M+ ?7 p6 U* A+ _: Q2 Y% J
) P5 r$ J6 j: M: I, K
Andersen'sfirst foray into writing fairytales did not meet with much success becausetranslating them from the original Danish was quite difficult and it had onlyrestricted readership. However, in 1845, he reached out to the rest of theworld through a brilliant translation of The Little Mermaid in Bentley'sMiscellany magazine. Great success followed as his stories began appearing invarious English magazines and journals and a whole generation of young Englishspeaking children discovered the treasures of Scandinavia.
4 V. }; o  y3 P1 t5 v" K4 B
  e) j% A. e) D9 m4 B+ x3 L1 t. qThestories have continued to enthrall people in many fields. Music, opera, art,literature, drama, film and television have become richer by the addition ofvarious versions of Andersen's tales and his name has become a byword for thegenre. He also inspired hundreds of other writers to come out with folktalesand stories designed to captivate the imagination of young and old. Storieslike The Tinder-Box convey a feeling of mystery and awe, while The Nightingaleprovides pathos and beauty.3 q& R/ R4 w! Y. _1 L! f8 q( G8 j0 \
As an invaluable additionto any library shelf, Andersen's Fairy Tales can provide hours ofreading pleasure to both young and old.+ I6 v! F; ?$ ?- C
3 Z: d* B- ]/ G: R; T7 ~
下载:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

3 Q. b6 f. r- b9 D链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1FO7Gk1fTsUPbAMHVkMyhvA
2 \0 }  C- h# Q6 n5 i: u
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 100爱币 才能浏览   

; a: d9 U4 a: X4 d+ A; Q& b' M' Z1 w4 a8 u
相关内容推荐:' Y* `& f2 O0 T2 k5 e
伊妮德布莱顿经典系列Naughtiest Girl Collection 1~3(mobi+epub); k3 T! A2 T; p1 s! {. l' x1 v
Zack Files Series 扎克档案1-15: v3 D6 F! q: d$ S( X1 K
Evan Moor, Word Family Stories and Activities, Level A 带答案PDF
7 e! _4 _" H* ~% X7 R
' w' v! Y0 q9 X3 @# h
汗水一直下,只为咱宝贝!
minibbs  评论于  2021-8-25 16:36:00
感谢分享,不知道还在不在& }1 _, Q# v, }$ c  Z4 A" _3 v
yaoyiting  评论于  2021-9-7 06:42:40
谢谢
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华