发表于: 2020-8-31 13:03:24

美国学霸数学笔记 everything you need to ace math pdf

5 D- I- q) ^, o
Everything You Need to Ace Math in One Big Fat Notebook: The Complete Middle School Study Guide    It’s the revolutionary math study guide just for middle school students from the brains behind Brain Quest.9 V6 I8 ^4 Q0 ^' m( c: C

5 I' |# ]5 a# Z0 EEverything You Need to Ace Math . . . covers everything to get a student over any math hump: fractions, decimals, and how to multiply and divide them; ratios, proportions, and percentages; geometry; statistics and probability; expressions and equations; and the coordinate plane and functions.) U+ y) p+ h) R

0 C5 B) _: f3 z8 kThe BIG FAT NOTEBOOK™ series is built on a simple and irresistible conceit—borrowing the notes from the smartest kid in class. There are five books in all, and each is the only book you need for each main subject taught in middle school: Math, Science, American History, English Language Arts, and World History. Inside the reader will find every subject’s key concepts, easily digested and summarized: Critical ideas highlighted in neon colors. Definitions explained. Doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker. Mnemonics for memorable shortcuts. And quizzes to recap it all.2 ~& Z# A3 q' J- `( D# J, X$ S
! \+ D% Z" A& ?9 a) u" q8 E& F
The BIG FAT NOTEBOOKS meet Common Core State Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, and state history standards, and are vetted by National and State Teacher of the Year Award–winning teachers. They make learning fun and are the perfect next step for every kid who grew up on Brain Quest." g9 H* d8 t. c* o5 ~0 I; O

$ Z, B5 q; t* p4 k2 _' Z3 e7 @5 v下载:查看链接是否失效
: }9 }2 k; ^" a链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1vopYtedy-B5Us_Cfs8ou3g
' j3 x$ K% G" c8 {0 Q
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 100爱币 才能浏览   
9 f/ S& t+ P4 c" i( @6 q4 o0 a6 L

- _) r  m" M* o$ E, v相关内容推荐:
5 R( }" b# {6 I9 S7 f* f- m1 A- R( L/ t3 t* z; V6 p
DK 2020新书《 希腊神话》Greek Myths 英文原版PDF 162页
( a, m- z7 a& Z* t5 T! K& M5 Z9 y汪培廷书单:Curious George 《好奇的乔治》 35本PDF+MP3
0 U3 ^) f3 B. k; v4 JI can read系列0级到4级 PDF+音频
1 {/ Z) f* k  n: K* Z8 }' z& g9 y/ b; w  k, O% {/ L: r$ g
汗水一直下,只为咱宝贝!
蜡笔老新  评论于  2020-8-31 14:28:21
多谢分享!!可惜没这么多币
sarah2020  评论于  2021-4-19 14:54:20
删了,已经没有了,可惜那么多币了
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华