发表于: 2020-4-24 13:28:47

原版英语分级绘本: 魔法森林 The Enchanted Wood  PDF下载

Set against the backdrop of a magical forest, this is the story of three noble princes seeking the Heart of the World to change the fate of their father's declining kingdom. One by one the princes embark on this quest and one by one they fail. The challenge is left to the youngest son of the king.* p. T! r3 v, }* L; S
" _8 q- @2 x  K# ^$ D

原版英语分级绘本: 魔法森林 The Enchanted Wood PDF下载

原版英语分级绘本: 魔法森林 The Enchanted Wood  PDF下载

, k8 w; t8 Q& h) v8 X作者简介' I7 E) ]- n* x
The Library of Congress catalog includes more than 90 records of books by Sanderson (with multiple editions of some titles). The earliest were published in her mid-twenties: Grandma's Beach Surprise by Ilka List (G. P. Putnam's Sons) in 1975 and four including an edition of The Little Engine That Could in 1976. The latter was discussed at the time in terms of how the art reflected "the stereotypes of masculine strength and feminine weakness in vogue when it was written". She illustrated new editions of several young-adult novels in the Nancy Drew and Bobbsey Twins mystery series.
, h  R7 Q7 Z$ T0 rLC catalog credits Sanderson as a writer primarily for retelling fairy tales, along with some stories from the Bible or about Christmas or about saints. In the catalog her earliest works as a writer are two published in 1990, a retelling of "The Twelve Dancing Princesses" and an original fairy tale, The Enchanted Wood(Little, Brown,
- s; K4 {" l; Z5 eSanderson's illustrations have been described as evocative of the past but employing a "21st century approach to texture and brightness."
* W: p- K0 y1 m+ w* Z
" q5 b1 b/ X$ w5 e链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1fBFipPxVxjH1YhJ_1FaiPA
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

3 i& ~  F6 @7 c) N, \- X
2 Z8 L1 j; C  t5 Q
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
儿童英语分级读物 目前市面上八大主流的分级读物:牛津阅读树、I can Read系列、RAZ、Step into Reading、海尼曼、我的图书馆系列、培生幼儿英语、培生儿童英语。 群主: 超级傲慢的达西
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华