发表于: 2020-4-16 17:58:21

Here Comes Trouble - Kate Hattemer 电子书mobi+epub

The hilarious story of a wannabe-reformed-prankster perfect for readers who loved Dead End in Norvelt and Better Nate Than Never.Soren Skaar is a notorious prankster. After his partner-in-pranking-crime moves away, Soren's ready to leave his life of causing trouble behind. But when his hipster Brooklynite cousin comes to "study abroad" with his family in small-town Minnesota, Soren's plans for reform fall by the wayside.
( Y% ?0 [# ?0 G/ X/ o6 k
: ]2 T' G' I( p5 n4 U; K# ~1 aSoon all Soren can see are opportunities to prank, and his shenanigans have done nothing to win over his cousin. It isn't long before he's in over his head, and Soren can't help but wonder who he'll be if he loses this part of himself. Can he give up his life as a jokester, or is the joke on him?"Give this to fans of the "Wimpy Kid" series who are looking for longer novels."--SLJ9 K1 _, H( s: i- I% o: z( p/ J

+ I) Q! J4 ]& ~" B5 j

Here Comes Trouble - Kate Hattemer 电子书mobi+epub

# ^/ g, Y2 W' ], U& k"Characters are faced with opportunities to make good choices and learn about friendship, which is nicely interwoven with the humorous undertones of the book. Give this to fans of the “Wimpy Kid” series who are looking for longer novels." —School Library Journal,"Keenly observed details and memorable characters." —Kirkus Reviews
4 A" M: {* j! }: Y4 O" {! I4 k* ]0 E! Z: z  t
KATE HATTEMER is a native of Cincinnati, but now writes, reads, runs, and teaches high school Latin in the DC metro area. She is the author of The Vigilante Poets of Selwyn Academy, which received five starred reviews and was named a best book of the year by the American Library Association, Kirkus, and Bustle, and The Land of 10,000 Madonnas. Learn more about Kate on her website at KateHattemer.com or on Twitter at @KateHattmer.
- b7 G4 n+ @9 m2 z+ `
4 [4 {! }9 G* E0 w8 f链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1TMC2xJpwU1vkzlBOTpZqXg
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

, I* E- |/ m+ O! s( i. ]
- T# M8 k: s$ d. G- u9 N
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华