发表于: 2020-3-20 16:26:40

炫裤国王与邪恶皇帝 King Flashypants Series 第一部  (mobi, epub, mp3)

Edwin isn't an ordinary boy. He is a king, with a throne and his own suit of armour and a castle with secret passages and everything.
7 M+ O! t1 t. r/ U
# G6 u! p, a8 [* r) c4 UEvery Friday King Edwin spends all his money on chocolate for the peasants. But when the money runs out, Edwin finds himself in a fix. Cue the arrival of evil Emperor Nurbison, in his pointy-collared black cloak and accompanied by scary striding music. He has had his eye on Edwin's kingdom for a while and intends to use the peasants' unhappiness to his advantage!When the emperor builds a fake dragon out of a cow, green crepe paper, furry monster novelty slippers and two birthday cake candles to scare the peasants, Edwin knows it's time to come up with the first sneaky plan he's ever had in his life.' \3 z! }+ ~+ t# h
: h0 B2 n; _) t2 v( r6 q4 H

炫裤国王与邪恶皇帝 King Flashypants Series 第一部 (mobi, epub, mp3)

炫裤国王与邪恶皇帝 King Flashypants Series 第一部  (mobi, epub, mp3)

* {  t0 v6 `( e

基本信息:

适合年龄: 8 - 10 岁! n, i7 w, i; k) I
King Flashypants: King Flashypants and the Evil Emperor: King Flashypants, Book 1
# L/ h# P# x; H: }+ N; VWritten by: Andy Riley8 j- x. @/ a3 }% u: c
Narrated by: Mathew Baynton3 U5 ~; |" z7 o5 a' I7 j( E1 x
Length: 1 hr and 26 mins6 c! a( s* M9 j- y) D3 q
Series: King Flashypants, Book 1$ L3 [8 w' m. g- [% d7 B
Unabridged Audiobook
$ ]# u" F) i: D% V+ k1 nRelease Date:07-14-16
6 A* D/ q- N; i! r% r2 I8 fPublisher: Hodder Children's Books
3 o" i0 H4 X/ B1 ~; y1 Y( @  B7 M) j4 t* r4 o) P6 G/ H" ?9 ^1 w
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/153UwLz4XKaXCHdAr65QLVA
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
% {% w* o; ~& @! Q

' @% g' d7 N! \& k& i3 @  R
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华