发表于: 2020-2-26 11:37:09

Evan-Moor 1-3年级写作训练 Evan-Moor Draw...Then Write, Grades 1-3

Evan-Moor Draw...Then Write, Grades 1-3 内容简介:
  k& V) _2 n  u: @; S, M) o孩子们热爱画画,特别是当他们有简单的步骤可以遵循的时候。在这个新的画画写作系列里,孩子们先画后写,通过对画作的描述来激发他们的写作热情。30个主题的画画写作,难度被分成3个级别,最容易的级别使用3步完成画并选择单词来完成句子;中级难度3步完成花并写短语来完成问题;高级别完成画后独立一段文字来描写。# i: g6 e! Z1 n4 W

% ~6 g; c! _' n/ @+ w0 T* JChildren love to draw, especially when they can follow simple steps. In this newly revised and expanded edition of Draw...Then Write, grade 1-3 students follow picture and written directions to draw animals, people, and vehicles. The finished drawings provide motivation for creative writing.The 30 topics in Draw...Then Write are presented in three levels of difficulty, allowing you to customize the lessons to the needs of your students.
3 J4 W5 h5 ^* b* O% K" C
0 c2 M( g  G' q& u. b& s

: Z: ?9 w, F8 V
Easiest level-students follow three steps to complete a drawing and then select words for a word box to complete three sentences about the object drawn., D6 a; C' i! n' P! ]0 v2 g4 I
More difficult level-students follow three steps to complete a drawing and then write phrases to answer who, what, where, and why questions about the drawing. These phrases are then used to write a sentence.
5 Q. e$ m7 o  sMost difficult level-students are challenged to draw the object in a new situation. They then write a paragraph about the picture, following the writing prompt provided.1 W" c- O( S4 r+ x
/ W8 u0 ~: Y1 E- b5 J4 H7 j5 Z5 b
The instructive pictures utilize basic geometric shapes, which the student composes, step by step, into a complete picture of the topic.Includes 90 reproducibles, three for each topic. Cheerfully illustrated throughout. All 96 pages perforated for easy removal.
% M. Y* z0 b1 C$ ^" ~! E
1 S/ W. v* ?+ v' xEvan-Moor Draw...Then Write, Grades 1-3 基本信息:, b  t% q4 u: f) c, E! B" B
作者:   Joy Evans (Author)! ?7 T$ y! g+ i( Z: l/ O
适合年龄:0岁以上  f" v- ?' S5 @" d( m0 m
出版时间:2006
$ O, r5 @/ i" l出版社: Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
) x$ ]; i$ x6 {0 V/ G  E3 V3 {所属系列:Evan-Moor
* y! g8 @! V( |+ f! T' b2 m3 w- Y* c& j& _6 m0 C
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1WRivyv0Z8cb1kAcmzqzKVA
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 20爱币 才能浏览   
5 s6 q- l7 u* ]( e4 C- c  U' u

" ^9 D* g  y) m
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
羲和-慈  评论于  2020-10-5 08:46:56
天啊。里面居然有一个解压包。解压包的密码呢~??? 可以给我吗?
儿童英语分级读物 目前市面上八大主流的分级读物:牛津阅读树、I can Read系列、RAZ、Step into Reading、海尼曼、我的图书馆系列、培生幼儿英语、培生儿童英语。 群主: 超级傲慢的达西
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华