发表于: 2019-6-14 12:00:03
以前在别的坛子收集到的,超可爱超有爱的两个小萌宝big 和 small,语音很好听,适合3-6岁的宝贝,分享~~搜资料介绍的时候在网上看到这个游戏光碟售价$100哦。
) d1 h" r# }# F' L/ m5 s
/ ~' _1 L, F6 {$ C$ aBig & Small is a British children's television series aimed at preschoolers. Big and Small is a co-production & I! d$ O+ d6 |8 k& L
between Kindle Entertainment and 3J’s Productions, produced in association with the BBC, Treehouse TV, and Studio ) ?. z" V$ k9 d$ I
100. The first series was deemed a success worldwide and a second series was commissioned by the BBC. The show is 3 K1 S7 w- k* F; T1 B
a live action comedy for preschoolers, and follows the lives of puppets Big and Small. Lenny Henry plays both Big , b. O+ S$ C' ]' `" H% G
and Small, while other characters are played by Imelda Staunton. Big & Small Online, a section of CBeebies Online, $ w6 |# f5 H* u1 O
won a Children's BAFTA in 2009 for the best interactive content./ D) S6 Q1 F0 ]7 e; D$ E
5 Y0 P$ F  P% M7 F" H& z% ~
Big and Small follows the adventures of two best friends who couldn’t be more different. Big is big, thoughtful # ^3 J, n0 G" u. x$ J% c3 q- P4 T5 w
and very patient, whilst Small is small, loud and very, very messy! Even though they’re so different, they always
) H# B8 @( }% i+ y; p. D: J. \find a way to get along – and have lots of laughs along the way. 5 d$ |2 X( r$ |" ]
: }: X+ x6 u# ~# l3 @: l. C
Characters* p2 q: _$ B- B7 @# ~) Z7 ^( @
8 C! y" |2 z9 |# q  S
Big is a large purple creature with pink spots on his back. Big is very calm, and caring. 5 k. S+ `8 ^' s6 p* _; h
Small is a very energetic and loud orange creature.
3 Z( P0 p+ S( ^. s, ?3 n
. o9 {2 n( Z3 _9 n4 @3 |9 X BBC Cbeebies《大与小》Big and Small 51集+游戏
  e* G6 p; X( U6 ~
' O3 I" T' c) T- n9 Z链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ofWZ-57PGwzn85YGMeMfQQ
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 50爱币 才能浏览   
% q7 ~1 e# z- g0 V# {
' k* u5 S+ T. Y
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
1284987046  评论于  2019-6-14 15:50:59
更贵了
英语动画资源圈 英文动画是孩子英语启蒙的不错选择,爱贝网的英语动画非常多,我也分享过不少动画资源。特别在爱贝建立一个英语动画资源圈,方便各位爸爸妈妈!大家如果有好的资源欢迎共享! 群主: 我是猫爱吃鱼
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华