Miranda [博士生]
1845 0
发表于: 2017-12-12 13:47:20

Gabby Duran

6 y2 O) K3 G5 ~7 Q. @

Gabby Duran

3 h4 l) w, A0 @/ ^+ i7 l, L

Summary: Gabby Duran, babysitter extraordinaire and modern day Mary Poppins was on her way home from sitting for a famous action's star's rambunctious triplets when she was approached by a mysterious woman (Associate 4118-23432B) with her first mission. A babysitting job with a more lucrative rate than she'd ever received. What child could possibly be so difficult to handle? Gabby was soon trusted with the truth--aliens are living among humans on Earth. They are protected by the top-secret organization, the Association Linking Intergalactics and Earthlings as Neighbors (hereby known as A.L.I.E.N). Even extraterrestrials need a sitter now and then. No one was up for the task except Gabby.

1 m: L  B. [9 ~( K( P1 x( i

# ~6 Q+ O" e: y

7 C6 `) U" S2 V, u* }8 Q

After accepting the top-secret position, Gabby is paired up with her first charge, a little alien girl named Wutt from the planet Flarknartia,who turns out to be much more than meets the eye. The timing for associate 4118-25125A is less than ideal. It's a school day on Planet Earth and Gabby's audition for the solo part in the band is tonight. Can Gabby Duran, Associate 4118-25125A, First Sitter to the Unsittables, keep her otherworldly charge safe in the unpredictable halls of middle-school and keep A.L.I.E.N hidden?

; N5 C$ @5 ]( i1 G  p/ X, w3 W$ y7 U* o  x+ }: C0 ^# e- t+ @3 m

百度网盘连接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvLzJ09

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 15爱币 才能浏览   

% i6 z' a) X% @" K

% D5 \3 |3 P/ Z; J3 }
, B8 R& v8 p3 ^! x( c* P4 k5 p
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华