发表于: 2020-2-29 13:11:30

温馨桥梁绘本: 海滩上的一天 Beach Day by Karen Roosa (PDF)

这是一本温馨迷人的图画书,是作者Karen Roosa的首个作品。通过充满韵律的语言,讲述了一个快乐的家庭开车到海滩,度过的完美一天。适合4到7岁的小朋友阅读。由 Karen Roosa 著,Maggie Smith 绘。/ Z/ b0 I8 v  ~+ y! s6 p( T

6 _  d- s% b. k8 c+ i2 P内容简介:  w+ ]% ~0 O0 V, O& e
In this charming picture book, a cheerful family tumbles out of the car and onto the beach, ready for a perfect day. Buoyant verse just right for reading aloud and bright, playful illustrations capture the singular feeling of a hazy, lazy day by the ocean, complete with a ball game with new friends, water-skiers and sailboats, and a picnic lunch of fried chicken and deviled eggs. This book is a captivating introduction to the beach for young children and an irresistible gift for beach lovers of any age. Rhyming text describes a perfect day at the beach, complete with sandy knees, deviled eggs, and a castle with a moat.
# C: N7 I, f% K& w
* H3 U1 ]" H* |

温馨桥梁绘本: 海滩上的一天 Beach Day by Karen Roosa (PDF)

& O/ b$ }0 D# z% S作者简介:- ^! _, V, ~- P" ~) O
Maggie Smith has illustrated several successful picture books, some of which she also wrote. Ms. Smith lives in New York City. Karen Roosa lives in Lancaster, PA. This is her first book.5 h) E; y3 S) ~0 O, q! W

* z0 _9 e& f* `- q* l# g链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ufUPjs-JsCIOTDq1HLTuzA
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   
9 B  O" ]  n5 U* t$ P% e

8 Q  r  ]# b2 R+ _
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华