发表于: 2019-11-25 11:23:32

Addison Cooke and the Treasure of the Incas (epub+mobi) 最新PDF电子书下载

一部关于寻宝的少年冒险小说,作者:Jonathan W. Stokes。The Goonies meets Indiana Jones and James Patterson's Treasure Hunters in this funny, action-filled adventure series!
3 y7 P: S0 |1 |- H9 t
9 q" Y$ N7 h) J/ {: I1 R基本信息$ R( j3 Q. w: e# P
适龄: 8 - 12 years
4 d% j: `0 F3 ^  L* l; u年级: 3 - 7
* F7 Z8 i( Q# n# K蓝斯值: 0700
; }" E- n3 e2 W& U/ @: R5 ]  C  y出版社: Philomel Books (October 11, 2016)8 l* ?- k! C9 S$ P; n
语言: English1 b+ M! R8 U! t) X3 b
0 g' W1 A1 e5 U. t

Addison Cooke and the Treasure of the Incas (epub+mobi) 最新PDF电子书下载

5 v0 W) _8 P( ?: r. P
内容简介1 ^$ T. V! \- i. ^
Twelve-year-old Addison Cooke just wishes something exciting would happen to him. His aunt and uncle, both world-famous researchers, travel to the ends of the earth searching for hidden treasure, dodging dangerous robbers along the way, while Addison is stuck in school all day.
, x# W1 F: J7 ~Luckily for Addison, adventure has a way of finding the Cookes. After his uncle unearths the first ancient Incan clue needed to find a vast trove of lost treasure, he is kidnapped by members of a shadowy organization intent on stealing the riches. Addison’s uncle is the bandits’ key to deciphering the ancient clues and looting the treasure . . . unless Addison and his friends can outsmart the kidnappers and crack the code first. So it’s off to South America, where the excitement, danger, gold, booby traps, and car chases are never-ending!
; y* _7 ~3 N4 y3 P4 k- KFull of laugh-out-loud moments and nonstop action, and perfect for fans of Indiana Jones or James Patterson’s Treasure Hunters series, Addison Cooke and the Treasure of the Incas is sure to strike gold with kid readers.
- W3 k. L$ t3 b- ^( k; p9 c
3 B) ^7 X7 b; L  c+ F- \% I* x链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dR0ud_C33bDOac4Zf9DaTQ
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 20爱币 才能浏览   

9 H' }5 Y6 I. G; A) S+ Z
6 J8 S6 ^8 ?% D& u( g
4 G) ?+ V9 ]5 f, X8 t
6 a( U2 S0 N$ v2 K* q1 K$ ~
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华