Glorie  发表于 2019-7-24 15:42:59| 5013 次查看 | 2 条回复

兰登《STEP into READING》第3级  Pirate Mom 译文分享

1.jpg

2.jpg

The Hypno-Trance

“Arrr!” said Pete. He swished his pirate sword. He jumped on his pirate bed. “Come downstairs, Pirate Pete,” called his mom. Pete told Teddy to guard the loot.

催眠

“啊!”皮特喊道。他挥动着海盗剑。跳上海盗床。“下楼,海盗皮特”他妈妈叫道。皮特让泰迪熊保护好战利品

3.jpg

Pete ran downstairs. “Will you play pirates with me?” he asked. Pete's mom said no. Pete's mom never wanted to play pirates. She did not like pirates. She said pirates were not polite. But she had a nice surprise. “Wow!” Pete said. “Tickets to see the Amazing Marco today!”

皮特跑到楼下。“你会和我一起扮演海盗吗?”他问。皮特的妈妈拒绝了。皮特的妈妈从来不想扮演海盗。她可不喜欢海盗。她说海盗不礼貌。但她有一个惊喜给皮特。“哇!”皮特说,“神奇马可今天的门票!”

4.jpg

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 80爱币 才能浏览   

Pete's mom opened her eyes. “Arrr!”she said. “I am a salty old pirate. Give me your loot!” Everyone cheered. Suddenly Zelda ran onstage. “Your wife is having the baby!” Zelda told the Amazing Marco.“Yikes!” cried Marco. “The show is over. Folks!” He ran off the stage.

皮特的妈妈睁开眼睛。“啊!”她说。“我是个咸咸的老海盗。把你的财宝给我!”每个人都欢呼起来。这时塞尔达突然跑到舞台上。“你的妻子正在生孩子!”塞尔达告诉神奇马可。“哎呀!”马可喊道。“表演结束了。伙计们!”他跑下了舞台

8.jpg

“Wait!” Pete called. “My mom is still a pirate!” “Oh, that wears off most of the time,” said Zelda. “Most of the time?” cried Pete. But Zelda was gone.

“等等!”皮特喊道。“我妈妈还是个海盗!”“哦,一般来说效果会自己消失”塞尔达说。“一般来说?”皮特喊道。但是塞尔达走了

9.jpg

Pirate Problems

Pete and Pirate Mom walked home. It was not easy. Pirate mom tried to fight with Ms. Reed. She called Mr.Collins a bilge rat. She stole underwear from Mrs. Burt's clothesline.

海盗的麻烦

皮特和海盗妈妈走回家。这并不容易。海盗妈妈试图和里德女士打架。她称柯林斯先生是船底的老鼠。她还从伯特夫人的晾衣绳上偷走了内衣

10.jpg

Pete was glad to get Pirate Mom inside. Pirate Mom fell asleep on the couch. Pete hoped the pirate spell would wear off. He went out to play.

皮特很高兴,终于让海盗妈妈进了屋。海盗妈妈在沙发上睡着了。皮特希望海盗咒语会自己消失。他出去玩了

11.jpg

An hour later, he came home. “Yikes!” he cried. A pirate flag flew over his house. Pirate Mom stood in the yard. She wore an eye patch and a pirate head scarf. Pete's parrot sat on her shoulder. Pirate Mom swished a wooden spoon at the mailman. “Arrr!” said Pirate Mom. “Arrr!”said the parrot. “Arrrrrrgh” Said Pete.

一个小时后,他回家了。“哎呀!”他叫道。一面海盗旗在他家房顶飘扬。海盗妈妈站在院子里。她戴着眼罩和海盗头巾。皮特的鹦鹉坐在她的肩膀上。海盗妈妈朝邮递员挥着一把木勺。“啊!”海盗妈妈喊。“啊!”鹦鹉喊。“啊!”皮特喊道

12.jpg

Pete dragged Pirate Mom inside. Now Pete was really worried. His mom had a job. She couldn’t go to work with an eye patch and a pirate scarf. She couldn’t go to work with a parrot on her shoulder. “We need to find the Amazing Marco,” said Pete.

皮特把海盗妈妈拽进家里。现在皮特真的很担心。他的妈妈有工作。她不能戴着眼罩和海盗围巾去上班。她也不能上班的时候肩膀上坐着鹦鹉。“我们必须找到神奇马可”皮特说

相关书籍推荐:

兰登点读书系列团购

美国经典兰登分级读物Step into Reading 3级全30册译文合集分享

nhiwf  评论于  2019-7-24 16:04:52
新人报道,请多关照!
一汪清泉  评论于  2020-3-22 20:48:46
有完整的翻译吗?