Miranda [博士生]
2655 1
发表于: 2017-9-11 17:22:13
原版英文:Thornhill - Pam Smy 电子书mobi+epub分享8 ~4 U* i" \- ]/ _' p* ~
1982: Mary is a lonely orphan at the Thornhill Institute For Children at the very moment that it's shutting its doors. When her few friends are all adopted or re-homed and she’s left to face a volatile bully alone, her revenge will have a lasting effect on the bully, on Mary, and on Thornhill itself.8 W0 P# P/ n7 g, e  A( J  h
5 y) C0 L$ j; \4 @" w( x' g
2017: Ella has just moved to a new town where she knows no one. From her room on the top floor of her new home, she has a perfect view of the dilapidated, abandoned Thornhill Institute across the way, where she glimpses a girl in the window. Determined to befriend the girl and solidify the link between them, Ella resolves to unravel Thornhill's shadowy past.- D( ?' s6 U$ A. s" ^  W* V

) x  Q. v1 J2 mTold in alternating, interwoven plotlines―Mary’s through intimate diary entries and Ella’s in bold, striking art―Pam Smy’s Thornhill is a haunting exploration of human connection, filled with suspense.
! J4 @: x" t' n5 V1 r6 b: ]+ \# eAbout the Author. l% y4 v1 l; m+ r4 x7 n* L1 q
Pam Smy studied Illustration at Cambridge School of Art, part of Anglia Ruskin University, where she now lectures part-time. Pam has illustrated books by Conan Doyle (The Hound of the Baskervilles), Julia Donaldson (Follow the Swallow) and Kathy Henderson (Hush, Baby, Hush!), among others. She lives in Cambridge.2 ^* {1 H3 k" A& h. [" N

原版英文:Thornhill - Pam Smy 电子书mobi+epub分享

原版英文:Thornhill - Pam Smy 电子书mobi+epub分享

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pKNck1l 密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

. r, n$ B& f7 Q) y. S1 m' W' c0 ~$ I5 ^* U) i6 d. k0 m
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
trankee  评论于  2019-3-8 13:33:57
谢谢分享!
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华