下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0KfZag
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   
  ]9 p+ }/ x0 {
《Bounders》电子书Mobi+epub资源下载 & `; p3 \9 x+ M' r+ ?  @4 h7 M) k

" T2 \+ o, R' @作者:Monica Tesler! \: K! j4 F9 L) p+ ~. `
适合年龄:10 - 14岁
, P5 I9 m; F; Z' L* J$ L: j语言: English& z+ s/ i) l3 c3 P2 N
简介:* ]/ g5 Y! o5 R; E! }, H) R
In the tradition of Michael Vey and The Unwanteds, twelve-year-old Jasper and his friends are forced to go up against an alien society in this first book in a brand-new adventure series!* ~- ]; [" w# K7 d5 I

; c* x; A# z6 rThirteen years ago, Earth Force—a space-military agency—discovered a connection between brain structure and space travel. Now they’ve brought together the first team of cadets, called Bounders, to be trained as high-level astronauts.0 K% _' z& x+ J0 w, Z! N0 q

5 j. F; j. w" {) yTwelve-year-old Jasper is part of this team being sent out into space. After being bullied back on Earth, Jasper is thrilled to have something new and different to do with other kids who are more like him. While learning all about the new technologies and taking classes in mobility—otherwise known as flying with jetpacks—Jasper befriends the four other students in his pod and finally feels like he has found his place in the world.
, m& l2 `, f% K8 Q& z8 Y
1 d) G3 b% T" g2 ~0 R+ b# wBut then Jasper and his new friends learn that they haven’t been told everything about Earth Force. They weren’t brought to space for astronaut training, but to learn a new, highly classified brain-sync technology that allows them to manipulate matter and quantum bound, or teleport. And it isn’t long before they find out this new technology was actually stolen from an alien society.  ?  y& G7 X& J' \! Y4 Q
9 N9 I) V" O' }6 t
When Jasper and his friends discover the truth about why Earth Force needs them, they are faced with a choice: rebel against the academy that brought them together, or fulfill their duty and protect the planet at all costs.
: a3 h( c6 l+ J( D8 T$ H; W1 K

: z: [# r6 v9 u3 g! E) G# t

/ o+ X3 h6 A6 H, ?# g4 g/ c 《Bounders》电子书Mobi+epub资源下载 , \1 s" B  G- p& H5 P  o# O, D
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华