发表于: 2020-4-3 18:13:16

七大奇观书4:国王的诅咒 Seven Wonders Book 4: The Curse of the King

Seven Wonders Book 4: The Curse of the King内容简介:
* ]8 r6 i" {! B! t9 G: iPercy Jackson meets Indiana Jones in the New York Times bestselling epic adventure Seven Wonders!The Curse of the King is the fourth book in a five-book series by master storyteller Peter Lerangis. This sequel to The Tomb of Shadows, Lost in Babylon, and The Colossus Rises chronicles the adventures of Jack McKinley and his friends as they face their greatest challenge yet—the long-lost Statue of Zeus. In their struggle to undo what's been done and unlock the secrets of this Wonder of the Ancient World, our heroes must confront gods, relive old battles, and face down their own destiny to save themselves—and the world—from destruction.Rick Riordan, author of the Percy Jackson series, praised Seven Wonders Book 1: The Colossus Rises as "a high-octane mix of modern adventure and ancient secrets. Young readers will love this story. I can't wait to see what's next in the Seven Wonders series!"& A* v5 I1 P9 w* Z2 p  e
# x. J- E) G1 x6 j; y

2 p6 A! y2 j+ ySeven Wonders Book 4: The Curse of the King基本信息:8 P+ v% K: F% h/ z  d# Z
Age Range: 8 - 12 years
' q6 W* i. u" IGrade Level: 3 - 7( G+ j- a+ ^+ v* d( K0 p$ x
Series: Seven Wonders (Book 4)2 k# g: u# K) d7 g4 m) y0 l7 t
Hardcover: 320 pages
) E! [5 Z/ e+ y, aPublisher: HarperCollins (March 3, 2015)
1 a" p2 E, J6 G. D! T' fLanguage: English5 ?- L8 w" Y9 x& |/ d

. e- N% k+ L( j链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1tuKsn4FCnVdToNNc6tJOMQ
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 30爱币 才能浏览   

B" y0 _! e1 R4 V  L' q) z, F! s
, G8 n# p! N2 L. q  t6 Y, k6 k3 A
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
英语桥梁书&章节书 桥梁书 是引用西方国家书目上的 Bridging Books 概念,台湾翻译为 "桥梁书", 是一种针对低中年级孩子,带领他们从图像阅读,顺利跨入文字阅读。桥梁书的文字比绘本多、插图为辅、内容贴近孩子生活,不论是有趣或奇幻的故事,皆能寓教于乐。 群主: 香喷喷的臭豆腐
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华